Designer dildo contains ashes of dead lover

[Permalink]

That… ain’t right!

4 Likes

OK. That is odd…

1 Like

Can it come with a cross printed on it?

I would love to rise again after my death.

5 Likes

Sure, this is ok, but my buttplug urn gets nothing but eyerolls. Some people just don’t understand the grieving process.

24 Likes

I won’t stand in the way of someone’s happiness, but making a dildo out of glass seems like a bad idea–at least if the idea is to both use it and keep it.

1 Like

So… do they also offer to preserve a female dead lover’s ashes in a fleshlight?

3 Likes

Glass is dishwasher safe!

6 Likes

With a design that will fit perfectly into Lady 3Jane Marie-France Tessier-Ashpool and her holo boudoir

5 Likes

Well… it’s probably not for everyone.

1 Like

You’re asking for a friend, right?

2 Likes

Dying seems excessive just to get one’s ashes hauled.

1 Like

something something le petit mort something…

9 Likes

Well, you know, one ought to make arrangements for their final resting place early lest their family be stuck with the burden.

(eyeroll)

While do like the idea of…uh… getting back in there, I’d rather just get the Keith Richards treatment and have my friends and loved ones do a line of me.

2 Likes

What about just making a nice soft chamois glove out of her hide?

6 Likes

You should take a serious look at what glass dildos are already out there.

3 Likes

OK I was going to post something fucked up, but you just blew what I had out of the water. I tip my hat to you, sir.

5 Likes

I won’t stand in the way of someone’s happiness, but making a dildo out of glass seems like a bad idea–at least if the idea is to both use it and keep it.

Actually glass is a surprisingly good choice for dildoes, even thought I do recommend checking them for any new flaw before using them. They tend to have a nice heft to them, have a better feel when being used for penetration, and are easy to clean. (You can run them through the dishwasher, although again, check for nicks afterwards!) For me, the only thing that is close is metal.

All that said, I really don’t think I’d want one of these.

5 Likes

NSFW links ahead! Amazon dildos, woot!

Glass dildos are great. They have a nice weight, and you can adjust the temperature by running them under cold or hot water. They are REALLY easy to keep clean (you can put them in the top row of your dish washer!), need no special cleanser, and never get weird, as more traditional silicon dildos tend to with time and use. Of course you have to be more gentle than with more traditional dildos, but they are especially good for butt stuff – the texture is fantastic, and you need minimal lube. Great for personal use, not as good for couple play imo (because you do have to be gentle).

They are also very tough and use a certain type of glass that I can’t recall right now but if you go to Adam & Eve they will tell you all about it. :smile:

Example: http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Masturbation-Stimulator-Jack-Rose/dp/B00WSMEP54/

Also, you can get stainless steel toys which have even more weight to them, and which will never break.

In fact, small stainless steel butt plugs are probably BEST for beginners, as they are super easy to insert. Glass would be second.

I do not own either of the above two examples myself, but I do have both steel and glass and they are my favorite toys, by far. As @awfulhorrid mentioned, you need to inspect them, and you want to store them properly, but that’s true of any sex toy.

Silicon dildos actually get really weird pretty fast. Glass and steel can last FOREVER if taken care of properly. Much better investment if you plan on keeping and using them for a long time.

5 Likes