Family grants Grandmother's final wish, a cock-and-balls monument on her grave

Originally published at: Family grants Grandmother's final wish, a cock-and-balls monument on her grave | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’m glad that the stone mason got this right; otherwise it could have been a real cock-up.

25 Likes

That was a hard job but it really stands up, I’m glad they pulled it off.

28 Likes

I think they did a bang up job.

19 Likes

Won’t someone think of the children! /s

4 Likes

And it stands proud!

12 Likes

Neat. I guess it is made of a type of plastic used on playground equipment.

Personally, I want an old timey obelisk.

3 Likes

Maybe she meant a rooster.

3 Likes

Really stands out from all the other stiffs.

15 Likes

I am glad they were able to erect this monument to her wishes. Only a jerk-off could object. The family should tell any haters to toss off.

14 Likes

nicole byer conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

6 Likes

From the article, " it was just Grandma being Grandma: bold, spunky, and playful as always."

6 Likes

I think I want to be cremated or composted and don’t really care if I have a monument. If I did get one, I think it would be cool to commission something macabre so that future generations of goth kids will break into the cemetery at night to drink cheap merlot and smoke clove e-cigarettes on my grave.

14 Likes

May all your dreams come true :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Will a menhir do?

6 Likes

I am giving my body to science. If science doesn’t want it, I give my body to art. Take off my skin, inflate it, and fill it with fairy lights, or whatever. Full marks to grandma for style, but I would not want anything that permanent.

3 Likes

You should see her house.

casaverga

9 Likes

Did she specify that the erection had to be erect. Could have been interesting on the flop.

1 Like

I can’t read that title without thinking of that Adam Sandler “cock and balls” bit from his “What the Hell Happened to Me” album, back when he was (somewhat) funny.

(Not posting a link here because it has lots of incest jokes that some may find triggering, but it’s easy enough to find on YouTube.)

3 Likes

If you do actually want to do this absolutely make sure that your body doesn’t get used for military testing. Some families had their deceased ones donate their bodies for science only to learn later that the “science” was ballistic and explosive testing.

5 Likes