Donald Trump loses temper in Twitter exchange with Modern Family writer

The jokes just seem to write themselves around this guy!

4 Likes

17 Likes

Oh man. I canā€™t wait for someone to Photoshop the Whitehouse giant Trump logo on it. Maybe some gilded columns. You know. Class up the place.

7 Likes

Thanks, a second opportunity to share a Shel Silverstein song here today.

2 Likes

ā€œTrumplestiltskinā€

laughs

2 Likes

Interesting performance of an iconic song, but I gotta say, Johnny Dollar really made that song his own.

1 Like

FuckFace Von Clownstick?

11 Likes

deja-vu

1 Like

Expressive, isnā€™t it? Likewise, listen to the frantic desperation with which Silverstein sang 25 Minutes To Go, which Cash also covered. A couple more of his are Dropkick Me, Jesus and The Winner, which Bobby Bare sang. Having learned that he wrote them, Shel strikes me as having been not only exceptionally versatile in his talents, but also magnanimous in sharing the spotlight.

2 Likes

There ainā€™t enough aloe to soothe that SICK BURN!

4 Likes

Well, I think that you are a very special poster.

3 Likes

As my veteran brother would say: Donald Trump, according to the scouting reports, has been confirmed to be a soft, target-rich environment, and the advisers recommend immediate action against him with all ordinance at our disposal.

7 Likes

I came in here to post about how awesome Modern Family actually is, but fuck it, Iā€™m gonna get Johnny Cash In The Bushes Eating A Cake High.

11 Likes

Yeah, what? Well, I assemble phrases based on a random set of posts. Is that limited, you think?

4 Likes

If he keeps this up I might actually start feeling sorry for the guy which will take all the fun out of laughing at him.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not quite mentally disabled, just a fool. Heā€™s suitable, for me, for unlimited ridicule. He keeps opening his mouth, when what he should say: Is Nothing.

Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s anything that could possibly make me feel sorry for Trump.

5 Likes

Just how bad is everyone else if the Donald can beat them?

3 Likes

The more he opens his mouth, the less I am sureā€¦but his utter arrogance, makes me feel okay bout laughing.

2 Likes

And he claims that he still doesnā€™t know where Obama was born.

3 Likes

Letā€™s put it this way, the scion of wealth, privilege and connection whose intellect and charisma are supposed to make him the prohibitive front runner has decided that the path to greater American prosperity is that the proles need to work longer hours.

4 Likes