Donald Trump's spreading conspiracy theories Antonin Scalia was murdered

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt SCOTUS (2750°F).

15 Likes

He was on a quail hunt just a day before, and they claim there was no fowl play?

24 Likes

11 Likes

I’m hearing these conspiracy nutjobs are now being called “deathers”. - lol

7 Likes

Too bad the ‘autoerotic asphyxiation with a sex toy in an awkward place so that’s why they don’t want to do an autopsy’ conspiracy theory isn’t getting more traction.

32 Likes

I would vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho far sooner than Trump. Hell, I’d vote for him before HRC.

6 Likes

Apart from the message written in blood on the wall – “Jacques de Molay, thou art avenged!”

11 Likes

maybe it was a hero?

2 Likes

Somebody’s thinking again - naughty naughty

4 Likes

The real conspiracy is that Scalia timed his own death with the intention of giving the Republicans a way to really rile up the base before the election. He was a very wily fellow after all. This is a man who used words like “applesauce” in his judicial opinions.

He appears to have gone out a bit too early, though, which is ironic given how retrograde his thinking was.

7 Likes

I probably shouldn’t post about the flicker of emotion I get every time I see “assassination” and “Trump” in the same headline.

5 Likes

Now Glenn Beck is saying god offed Scalia so that Ted Cruz will get elected President: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/glenn-beck-god-allowed-scalia-die-order-highlight-importance-electing-ted-cruz

lol

3 Likes

Look, I don’t want to say that the late Judge Scalia was found deceased in bed with a person who was not his legally wedded wife, or even a person of defined gender, I’m just saying that the American People have a Right To Know, and these questions are being asked, OK?

10 Likes

4 Likes

Just when you think the depths of stupid have been plumbed in the US, along comes something dumber. Sure, there was totally a need for a conspiracy to murder an out-of-shape, overweight 79 year old. /s The real conspiracy is that he didn’t die of poor lifestyle choices sooner - what keep him alive as long as he was? Burning hatred for civil society and Nexium?

7 Likes

I’m sure there’d have been just as much of an outcry if it had been the Notorious RBG.

If an assassin wanted the world to know it was deliberate, they’d leave a note (possibly in blood, but legible). And if an assassin didn’t want the world to know, they sure as hell wouldn’t leave a pillow in a weird place on his face.

3 Likes

Ah, but maybe that’s exactly what they wanted you to think.

10 Likes

Have you ever listened to Michael Savage?

(When I rent a car and have to drive long distances I listen to Right-wing talk radio, although my tolerance is much less than it used to be)

Michael is clearly and unpleasantly mentally ill. It has bothered me for some time that the radio stations allow for the unhinged rantings of a person who is clearly in distress and in need of professional care to be aired for profit. Just to be clear, I’m not saying he is mentally ill because I disagree with him - I would not say that Limbaugh, Hannity, Levine, etc. are mentally ill; they are just wrong.

I find that it’s actually upsetting to me to listen for more than a few minutes because he so clearly needs help with his demons, and it’s outrageous that people eat this stuff up. Trump is heading along that path, but right now he’s just a narcissistic sociopath whereas Savage is in the middle of paranoia, delusional disorder, possibly even bipolar (I’m not a psychiatrist and I’m aware of the problem of remotely diagnosing somebody).

Listen to him some time and tell me that I am wrong.

3 Likes