Driver turns up music and starts dancing after 2am traffic stop

[Read the post]

Why have the police put this on their YouTube channel. This could be someone with mental illness or just someone who falls outside the polices view of a “normal person”. Maybe its uploaded for entertainment?

They just wanted a video out there of not shooting somebody brown. Just, you know, to show both sides of the story.

The part that worries me is the criminalization of dancing. Soon, only outlaws will have all the right moves.

4 Likes

This is how many times British cops fired guns in 2013: 3

O aha I missed that minor detail.

See I don’t drink, I smoke. I used to drink, I did, I had to quit. Man, I was an embarrassing drunk. I’d get pulled over by the cops, I’d be so drunk I’d be out dancing to their lights thinking I’d made it to another club.

• Bill Hicks

Man: completely coherent, lost, not bothering anyone, not obstructing any traffic at 3am or whatever.

“I went out to dance tonight, and by golly, I’m gonna! maybe someone will see me dancing and help me find stonehenge.”

Cops: this does not compute. help him? no. he must be on drugs, no normal person would just dance in the street. we have to lock up anyone we don’t understand. we can, so we will.

okay.

1 Like

What would they expect in the middle of the night from someone who’s headed to where the demons dwell, where the banshees live (and they do live well), where a man’s a man and the children dance to the pipes of Pan?

2 Likes

Public manifestation of an ecstatic state: catnip for constables. Sobriety is about more than alcohol and drugs, don’t you know.

1 Like

exactly. that is not allowed. can’t have people living for themselves! must service the power hierarchy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.