Feminist Sex Positions (NSFW)

[Permalink]

6 Likes

I have a good friend who attended a womens’ college. For the centennial, students produced a T-shirt: “100 Years of Women on Top.”

5 Likes

So awesome!

2 Likes

That was hilarious. I had an actual, honest-to-god LOL moment here. I’ve gotta remember that comedian’s name for future reference.

But really, there needs to be more positions which take into account the clitoris. Or rather, people need to actually use those positions - it’s not like they don’t exist. Glad I don’t have that problem in my relatioship (yes, I am bragging).

9 Likes

How is that a “feminist sex position?” She has to do all the work!

3 Likes

Feminists want women to take all the jobs!

5 Likes

“If this is torture, chain me to the wall.”
-Cheech Marin in Oliver & Company

EDIT: Now that I think about it, that’s kinda fucked-up for a Disney movie.

This is super funny. It’s totally SFW as well, provided you are wearing headphones.

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Liz Miele
Liz Miele
Liz Miele
Liz Miele!

(A name we all need to get drilled into memory.)

5 Likes

We need an acronym for that. SFWWH (Safe For Work With Headphones)?

3 Likes

Safe with headphones

SWH

1 Like

Or how about people don’t act like the g-spot is such a total mystery? People, look it up on the Interwebs. It’s real easy to find. You can hardly miss it.

3 Likes

That’s much better! I’m gonna start using it and see if it catches on.

(An atheist) AMEN. Though obviously people react differently and have different preferences, talking about the g-spot as a mystical thing is just ridiculous. Men (who already don’t), fiddle around with those vaginas. See what it’s actually like down there and ASK how something feels.

You don’t have to treat it like a dark cave that you just stick something up inside and hope for the best. And of course, women should be encouraged to learn and talk about their vaginas. It’s natural!

6 Likes

How about “SFWAYWIL” - Safe For Work, Assuming Your Work Isn’t Lame?

3 Likes

Yeah, yeah, you say that and all, but those ladies at the Shop N Save never seem to appreciate it as much as they should. They’re always like, “Ahhh, Police, Police!!” Total harassment–now I know how those GG dudes feel.

6 Likes

I’m sorry, I know we tend to overreact! Please do inspect my vagina. I would say it’s very lovely, though I’m eager to hear your opinion, as you surely know more about vaginas than I.

2 Likes

I stalked her on YouTube and she has album coming out on Amazon and iTunes.

1 Like

Also she’s totally multi-orgasmic.

1 Like

A few more?

The woman gives her male partner oral pleasure and then spits the ejaculate in his eye - The Milky Squid.

During the act of physical love, the female partner inserts gravy into her male partner’s nethers with a turky baster while she breathlessly describes all of the ways in which the male partner has disappointed his mother - The Thanksgiving Visit.

At the peak of the male partner’s orgasmic frenzy, the female partner pokes himin the eye, slaps him and chuckles - The Three Spooges.

6 Likes

I’ve had the fortune to be involved with some women who were more than happy to tell me what I was doing wrong, right, or really really right (or really really wrong). American culture is bound up tight when it comes to sex, and among many other things, I find the lack of introductory health and sexual ed classes to be a large part of the problem. Being okay with our bodies is hard enough to do when we’re alone, and all the more so when we’re nekkid with someone else in the room.
And maybe this is the wrong place, but can we bring back female pubic hair? Or is the all-shaved method better for some reason I’m unaware?
Other than that, I’d be happy to offer an opinion on your very lovely vagina–lemme know when you’re in DC next time :wink: