Florida Man spots Reptilian Humanoid Alien inside car, takes photos

I don’t associate it with people waving things about, so why don’t you enlighten us as to what you meant when you said using your words that you keep trying not to explain.

I am fully aware of that. I’m actually pretty sure I know a lot more about digital imaging than you do, simply by the fact that you think a 50x magnification of a 10px10px region of a cell-phone photo is credible evidence for lizard people.

2 Likes

It isn’t blurred enough to even make a decent riddle of it. There’s nothing wrong with photos of license plates, ain’t no one sue you for that. But 6363it doesn’t come out to the 666it your friend found with their mad addition skillz.

If that thing in the car were so smart it wouldn’t have had to wonder why you were taking pictures to the point it forgot to wear it’s standard issue skinned suit. Keith Richards is a reptillian too, he’s gone off the deep end though he has refused to upgrade to a new host skin for like, 50 years. Most of us get a new skinned suit every six months or so.

3 Likes

First of all that was a joke at Keith Richards expense, intended for others, you were merely the foil. You I pity.

But what purpose is served in taking multiple photos of instances of corporate logos which are reproduced and distributed literally millions of times annually? If you’ve seen the monster logo once you’ve seen it a thousand times.

Pattern recognition is a fun thing our brains do. Try something less stressful and harmful to yourself, like jigsaw puzzles. Read the greatest conspiracy ever, On the Origin of Species. Take up video games. Fall in love or something.

The only people happy in the rabbithole you’re in are the ones that dug it and maintain it for profit.

3 Likes

Never mind! I thought you said Asparagus!

1 Like

How ironic!

But you told me you didn’t know what a reptilian was, so how could you know what it looked like?

Perhaps you’re talking about the very sincere woman mentioned in the Snopes debunking page? The video has been pulled, so it’s hard to know, but sounds like the same one.

Long story short, the Monster logo isn’t how you would write the number 666 in Hebrew.

Wouldn’t you write it right-to-left?

You would write out the number, not just stack a bunch of 6’s next to each other. We do it in English, but not every language is like ours. So basically: 6 hundred sixty 6.

Was joke on symmetry of devil number.

1 Like

in yellow , guy with beard in vanity mirror ; in orange , same guy in rear view mirror ~

It’s hard being spotted by the paparazzi wherever I go. Please, just leave me alone.

10 Likes

I was curious:

Hebrew: ת״רסו

Greek: ΧʹΞʹϚʹ

older Greek versions look slightly different

1 Like

Well. Somebody seems to be missing. And the thread now looks like context-free swiss cheese left out for an afternoon in the Florida sun.

You mess with the Reptillians, you’re gonna get the venom-sacs.

3 Likes

I got here late, but enjoying the word salad, unintentional comedy left behind. Thanks, Florida Man!

5 Likes

I have to remember to not respond directly to the posters who are likely to get pulled, because then mine go too, and I have that weird sense of “didn’t I write more in this thread?”

2 Likes