Friends recreate IRL Indiana Jones scene with a Zorb

[Permalink]

Bonus points: Coat the outside of the Zorb with an industrial adhesive and recreate Katamari Damacy.

9 Likes

This is not much like Indiana Jones at all, but more reminiscent of The Prisoner.

2 Likes

Stuff like this makes me happy that I’m almost fifty, overweight and have asthma :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This. I thought I had seen Indiana Jones but apparently there’s a scene where multiple people are run over by a giant boulder and I missed it.

2 Likes

Drones are the best new thing in filmmaking. Not that they are super new, but they are definitely IN.

Why so literal?

It was in there originally but George Lucas rewrote the scene in the 90s.

4 Likes

Intriguing - the embedded version lets me run 4K Youtube on Firefox, which isn’t supposed to be possible at the moment…

or Pamplona

2 Likes

The Running of the Balls

5 Likes

Like an America with freedom from CYA.

I believe the 4K availability has been pretty much unlocked since Google officially announced they’re using VP9 via DASH (as if they haven’t been doing so for months) last week.

As I understand it, the whole point of shifting to VP9 was to support 60FPS and 4K resolution without needing gigabit fiber.

Indiana Jones and the Village of Secrets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.