Ok here’s another batch:

Bill Murray Think I got a Shot

Wild Cat Closer Look

Knives, Ping Pong Paddles, Pineapple

Highway Motorcycle Wreck Meant To Do That

Bottle Rocket Under Ice

8 Likes

You had one job to do!!

The riding mower hits the toes at Sterling Cooper.

Christine repairs herself.

Curly throws a shoe at W.

This is gonna be good… aw, never mind.

7 Likes

ooooh, I’ll have to try that some time. Torpedoes are rad.

5 Likes

Maybe hidden with a spoiler tag (and appropriate warning text)? I have a hard time believing a blog reveling in pig fucking stories would come down on a tastefully obscured image with warning text.

7 Likes

Well in that case…

Dick Fireworks

5 Likes

That’s actually kinda cool. I can imagine several kinds of topics where it’s appropriate. Do you have one in a “star” configuration?

1 Like

There are shells with the stars arranged inside so that the firework bursts into different shapes. There are rings and stars and boxes, but I can’t seem to find a giffed one.

This here is a special class of shaped shells, called a Bowtie (it has a ring in it). If you can build a good bowtie, you’re a damned good pyro.

See @20sec

ETA for the OMIKE:

1 Like

By “star” I meant one shaped like a pooping asshole. I’d rather post something pretty and creative than the same ol same ol “christ what an asshole”.

1 Like

Shell of Shells to tide you over…

5 Likes

Interesting effect. Although is seems rather risky to let all those salutes get so close to the ground before going off.

1 Like

Technically they’re salutes, but they’re the size of lady fingers when they’re a device on their own. These were coupled with go-getters, so they’re small and not gonna hurt anyone.

Anyway:

Star Wars Stay On Topic

I’ll put some more up in a sec, and I bet the BBS yells at me for posting a lot.

5 Likes

Jennifer Lawrence on Letterman

Scared Jimmy Stewart

Shot, fakeout, fail

Rob Ford Wrecking Ball

Need a Drink WTF

2 Likes

The need a drink one reminded me:

Also yes:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/5/18/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-10693-1368897763-8.gif

5 Likes

xref: entire thread devoted to popcorn gifs

1 Like

xref: entire thread devoted to slurping gifs

1 Like

xref: entire thread devoted to DONGS

NOTE: CGI videos, then some weird gifs. Mostly SFW, Kinda.