"High" elf who attacked car gives Vocativ an exclusive interview

[Permalink]

“That woman was totally bad-vibing me, and I guess I just took it to the next level,” McKane says in an exclusive interview with Vocativ.

Really? She didn’t just serenely accept that you were attacking her car with a sword? How unenlightened.

1 Like

Nah, he attacked her car because she was honking her horn at him. She was honking because some nutter was blocking traffic…

1 Like

Nutter with a sword.

1 Like

So it is not just a headline pun, but he really claims to be both a High Elf and a Dark Elf. What’s wrong with that guy?

Also I am not sure if “middle school latin class” actually was the association that the makers of that publication were going for.

1 Like

Indeed. And I have to agree with the comment in the previous thread that the honking, given that it was directed at a nutter with a sword, was pretty ill-advised.

Unrelated note: I am a regular customer at a barber shop that is right there, and am kind of sad that this didn’t play out during a haircut…

3 Likes

Having read the entire article, this guy really needs to be in prison.

1 Like

What to do with Crazy people. Wicked problem.

"Harmless when not out of his head."

McKane got in trouble for bombing down a big hill in an office chair and claiming to be Kommander Kinetica
That is not the act of a crazy person -- henceforth I shall adopt the nom de guerre Kommander Kinetica
2 Likes

…he simply transformed into night elf rogue Jaypar Prakkari […] who battles mythical creatures and a dark plague in a parallel world.

Which begs the question: when Jaypar Prakkari does drugs does he transform into Konrad McKane?

2 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

2 Likes

That name really only works if you have someone ready to play a quick couple of bugle notes just before anyone says it. Every time.

2 Likes

In the linked article he claims to have instances of hypomania, a part of bipolar illness. Mixing bipolar and 3 different illicit drugs is a really, really bad idea. That’s what’s wrong.

1 Like

11 Likes

That’s giving me some interesting ideas for my next RPG session…

Your post here is the saddest thing I’ve read all day

2 Likes

The dream of the 90’s alive in Portland

1 Like

Yeah, see, that’s exactly what this fucker is counting on. He pops pills that he knows will make him a danger to others, does things that would see anyone else up before a judge at the very least, and brags about getting away with it because he has a diagnosis.

I mean, look at this shit:

I do believe that he has legitimate hypomanic episodes, but this quote makes it quite clear that he is aware and in control enough to be responsible for his own actions. The only difference between him and a guy who says “the car accident wasn’t my fault, I was drunk” is that this jackass somehow manages to get away with it. He is not an innocent victim of mental illness; he’s found a way to game the system and is milking it for all it’s worth, and he’s damaging the credibility of thousands of other people who need social services for their mental issues.

And then he cheerfully admits it all in a public interview. If anyone in the prosecutor’s office notices this article, he’s going to be in a world of well-deserved shit the next time he tries something. At the very least, he needs to be involuntarily committed somewhere that can help him get his head on straight.

3 Likes

You wrote: “…this guy really needs to be in prison.”

That’s really sad…

2 Likes