Jello Submarine: The Beatles in gelatin

[Read the post]

is he…Mormon?

1 Like

I don’t see any shredded carrots, so probably not.

Being a vegetarian, I am not sure Sir Paul would approve…

This art is not for eating, right? So what would the middle-of-the-road vegetarian have to say about using animal bits (in this case, the collagen presumably used in the gelatin) for non-consumption? (Genuinely curious, not trying to be funny or trolley.)

I suppose a lot of it depends on the reason for being a vegetarian. If you are against the conditions animals are raised for consumption or against animals being killed at all, I imagine you would be against gelatin manufacturing, not just consumption.

There are some vegetarians who don’t eat meat, but wear leather shoes; I imagine this would be a similar situation…

From what I know, I believe Sir Paul is against the killing of animals for … I am not sure of the correct term … certainly not for any reason (if a tiger were attacking a class of school children, I imagine he may not be against the killing of said tiger), but for non-vital purposes (animal products in the case of food, clothing, etc. can be replaced with non-animal sources).

Whew! Art is vital, so we’re surely in the clear here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You say goodbye and I say jello.

3 Likes

When you’ve got a job to do, you gotta do it well.
You gotta give the other Jello Hell!

2 Likes

Just saw him perform that the other day.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.