Jim Bob Duggar, dad of noted Christian molester Josh Duggar: incest should be punishable by death

You also seem incapable of understanding that my remarks point to the really stupid “Ha-ha look at the hypocrite” mode of group-think, and not to Mr. Duggar’s character. I think he’s probably a lout, and his son is probably still a creep. What I’m saying is that there are more interesting things than the characters of these two. For example, and it’s the example to which I’ve plainly pointed to: How do we address people whose modality of thinking is cruel because it is 1) Simplistic, 2) Actually a matter of in-group identification, and 3) Not actually connected to human experience, even though its language appears otherwise on the surface.

These are not difficult ideas. By all means, though, if the hypocrisy of twisted reality show breeders interests you, continue to focus on that and resist any and all consideration of any issues raised that do not relate directly to HYPOCRITEHYPOCRITEHYPOCRITE!!!ONE!!ELEVENTY!!!