Judge convicted of planting meth on woman who reported him for harassment

[Permalink]

The quintessential example of abusive white privelage.

2 Likes

Wow. Stay classy, judge.

2 Likes

I bet he thought he was going to get away with it. Well for once justice prevailed.

1 Like

Oh FFS. When can we just hand this all over to the AIs?

4 Likes

You really shouldn’t be doing this unless your name is Zapp Brannigan.

1 Like

…that’s 'cuz he wasn’t a police officer. Had he been, he would have gotten away with it.

Not sure the charges against this guy were ‘breathtaking,’ but getting a conviction against him is.

4 Likes

Nice right wing face mullet.

That has nothing to do with white privilege. He is simply a bastard and deserves prison with torture for trying to ruin that womans life.

It’s cases like this that make me wonder if America’s problem isn’t using the death penalty too often; but of using it mostly against the wrong people, often egregiously so.

3 Likes

Just another example of why it’s so hard for victims of sexual harassment and assault to come forward. It’s nice to see that every now and then, though, someone with power actually gets charged.

7 Likes

If it helps you sleep at night, believe that it isn’t. But it is.

6 Likes

Typical Euro-centric viewpoint; why do you ignore Clarence Thomas?

Nah, this is just plain old privilege. See Bill Cosby and lots of others for similar abuses of power from the privileged of all colors.

1 Like

Christ. What an arsehole.

I wonder how many times it did get away with exactly it.

Are you comparing a convict with the accused of the week?

Yep, that’s about as strong as the rest of your point.

Because Clarence Thomas never planted meth on anyone? Why do you ask?

1 Like

It would take months to unpack the knot of racist self-blindness found within this comment…

2 Likes