Lioness tries to claw baby to death from behind glass, or maybe play with him

[Permalink]

I don’t think a lion would try to kill a baby… that would be cruel.

This, however, appears to be more of a toddler… toddler’s are fair game.

1 Like

There is a whole genre of YouTube videos dedicated to lionesses trying to eat toddlers.

The lioness is a little more clear about her intentions here, although the toddler is dressed like a zebra:

3 Likes

I took a pic of my kiddo when she was really young and got just the right angle that it didn’t look like there was glass between them and she was about to pet a tiger.

Guns don’t kill lions. Texans do.

1 Like

soft delicious morsel, GET IN MAH BELLY!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to notice which zoo animals bother me, and which seem all right. It’s mostly the ones that are dangerous to humans that trouble me the most. “Meet this critter on their own turf and die, but pay some admission and admire him behind glass, and be amazed!”.

“I will eat you. I will eat you!! Why can’t I eat you?”

1 Like

Watching an animal go crazy is quite amusing, isn’t it?

1 Like

I think she just wants to wear his hat. She can appreciate the youngster’s sense of style.

A few years ago I had the un-nerving experience of watching a lioness stalk my kids. She was behind a double-layer of hurricane mesh wire fencing. The kids were waaaay around the other side of the compound from me, hunched down playing with stones on the footpath beside the fence (as kids will do). I was keeping a vague eye on the kids, but mostly admiring the lions, when I noticed one look up, then suddenly crouch down and start slinking (what is that low-crawl thing that cats do when they’re hunting called?) fast through the grass directly at the kids. They remained competely oblivious until the lioness suddenly popped up against the fence, right behind them. “Oh, look at the cute kitty! Daddy, can I pat it?” Uh … no.

They weren’t in any danger, but it still freaked me the fuck out, and remains a very clear memory, some 10 years later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.