Review: Cappucino flavor Lays

What, exactly, were you expecting, pray tell? Sounds like they were about 10 times better than I expected them to be.

Please do tell if you venture to try one of these:

5 Likes

Funny thing is, I tend to prefer the Utz crab chips to the ones that have licensed Old Bay - I think that’s Herr’s.

I feel like I don’t have the right to complain about unconventional flavoring pairings after putting furikake on popcorn.

The last lines of the school-yard ditty…

“Two big eyeballs rolling down a dirty street,
And me without my spoon”.

Yeah, so tell me about the downside.

He seems unimpressed.

1 Like

When I was vegetarian I tried a local brand of chips with a flavour simply called “Light and Tangy”. They were great. I read the ingredients and very high up the list was chicken fat. Ironically, the same company’s chicken flavoured chips had no animal products in them.

1 Like

the Cappuccino flavor is simply awful. Unless you don’t know what you are eating.

I’d take crunchy frog any day over Spring Surprise.

2 Likes

the wasabi ginger were pretty good with a decent spice level but i have no idea what i would eat them with. the bacon mac chips were decidedly mediocre. the cappucino chip was like drinking a weak cappucino dusted with popcorn salt. the mango salsa chips i found to be the best of the bunch and make a perfect accompiniment to my favorite sandwich–smoked turkey with jalapenoes, tomatoes, cilantro, and monterey jack cheese on a wheat bun. i fact i think i’m going to go make one now.

Look at the silly monkey.

Gah! Double shot Capuchin monkey is angry!

1 Like

Spose I was to put cheddar on the springs?

Try some Durian chips.

I remember them. They were nice crisps, hedgehog flavour were.

The best non-kettle style standard chip on the market is made by lays–the All Natural Sea Salt ones. A bit more expensive, but head and shoulders above the rest, including the similar natural brands.

Or how about Tom Yum Kung Flavor Monkey Chips*?

*Note: not made from actual monkeys. Made from bananas. Just look at them.

2 Likes

Dogs will also happily eat socks, sofa cushions, and cat poop. I’m not sure their opinion counts for much.

3 Likes

i’ll stick with “zesty mordant” and “dressed all over”.

I’m so sorry, no, no, no, but I think you’re both wrong, it went:

*Fried eyeballs, rolling down the Dirty street;
And I forgot my spoon,
but I got my straw, (slurp, slurp)…

But yes, I can imagine them applying to cappuccino flavored lays, because gross.