Rooftop goat confounds police, 'only respects one man'

I see what you did there. B-a-a-a-a-a-d.

Yup. That’s Gresham for ya. Think outskirts of Portlandia and you’ll have it perfectly.

I will never understand anyone who lets a billy near their home, though. Mean, stanky, possessive piles of goatesterone! I mean, goats are cool, but they’re like dogs that cannot be trained. Most people have enough sense to only let the girls near the house.

Only if they keep their car in a garage – the girls still climb anything that they can…

I was referring to the report of the goat being very aggressive - not the fact that it was on the roof.

Ya, my sister has had just about every type of goat over the years – the girls are relatively sweet, but the guys are real SOBs (especially the giant Spanish goat).

At one time, goat farming was my retirement plan. I like goats. We’d probably be better off if more goats were raised and less cows. There’s a lot of land in this country that will support goats that won’t support other types of farming, and it’s a whole lot easier to make it self-sustaining (Especially since they like kudzu and kudzu won’t quit growing, plus, excellent goat food.) But alas, my plans fell apart. No goats for moi…meh-meh-meh-mehhhhh!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.