Sarah Palin to interview Donald Trump

She doesn’t know that “media” is plural, and she managed to misquote Carville’s most quoted phrase. “It’s the economy, s-silly.”

Even a softball game has some wicked-fast pitches, Miss Alaska.

2 Likes

Are you sure she’s not The Thing?

If Trump is The Ultimate Troll generating nothing but content-free click bait, Then the message must be:-

Don’t Feed The Donald!

1 Like

Sure the Quo went down hill in the 80’s, about the time of Rockin’ All Over The World’ (and one can see why John Coghlan left) but do the American voters need a party to represent the negative feelings towards a bunch of aging British rockers?

2 Likes

God! At first I thought you said they should open with yuckity sex.

4 Likes

I’ve known a couple of other people who write the way Palin does, with recognizable English words that, when assembled, make less sense than the sum of their parts. It’s almost a migraine trigger.

Both of them, in person as well as online, turned out to be HOLY SHIT RUN AWAY crazy.

3 Likes

I came here to call this a singularity of stupid, and see the first post had beat me to it :frowning:

1 Like

“He who warned the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells, and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.”

The Palinista

6 Likes

You know, you are on to something. Sarah Palin is the new Marcel Duchamp.

4 Likes

It’s amazing how softballs are considered “Gotcha” questions. That actually says more than their inability to answer the question.

2 Likes

You’ve got to support Israel because you can’t have the end times without it. But you don’t need to support the Jews in America - they’re way too progressive. Except for Sheldon Adelson, he’s cool.

Seriously, American Jews and Israelis are different. In the 2012 election:
American Jewish: Barack Obama 69%, Mitt Romney 30%
Israelis: Mitt Romney 57%, Barack Obama 22%

10 Likes

Yeah, she’s a real rogue! She’s like the next Jello Biafra!

2 Likes

Stay out of your Bible? Darlin’, you don’t read yours, because you should never have been a running mate or even a Governor. That should have been your husband, and you should have been back home silently cutting the crust off of Todd’s sandwiches while he teaches the Bible to you when he’s not too busy being the politician. Know your Biblical role.

Or more to the point, you can’t court the Christian right, and not expect to have your bluff called in a debate.

Can’t have it both ways, Ms. Palin.

4 Likes

That’s probably the smartest thing she’s ever said.

If anyone was really worried about the short-fingered vulgarian getting elected, having the Quitter latch onto him is great news.

4 Likes

How about “Biden-Stewart 2016: John and Joe’s Excellent Adventure”

3 Likes

Not to get further off-topic, but a Russian friend of mine, who has cousins who live in Israel, reports much the same thing in the Israeli Russian jewish community (newer immigrants anyway). Her cousins refuse to learn either Hebrew or English, aren’t particularly religious, and are often some of the loudest in complaining about their Arab Israeli neighbors and in supporting policies that will continue to expand into the West Bank. Lieberman’s ultra-right wing party counts on Russian Jews as a core constituency, according to her.

4 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Here, knock yourself out:
http://bennyhillifier.com/

oh well… weird mine wasn’t as well, as now it seems weird and off topic!