Throwing your girlfriend overboard? You're doing it wrong

[Read the post]

Wrongest: vertical GIF.

5 Likes

Ouch!!

Gravity and stupidity were her enemies!

2 Likes

I consume 90% of my short form internet meme video on my phone, I love the convenience of vertical video. #verticalvideo4ever

7 Likes

So were her catapult partners. They ignored the demands of the title, grabbed on, instead of being an atlatl for her spear. And it resulted in her downfall… She was on course for a safe exit from the boat until her male partners broke discipline in a situation that demands perfect discipline.

2 Likes

Throwing your ex-girlfriend, you mean, because if I were her I’d be done with everyone on that boat.

3 Likes

Why? Looks like she thought it was a good idea as well.

1 Like

Fool me twice…

2 Likes

BoingBoing = America’s Greatest Home Videos?

5 Likes

Until she was headed face first for that railing, yes, she was totally down with it.

1 Like

Since this is Boing Boing, I watched it expecting an odd twist, or something truly unusual. Instead, it’s just a painful pratfall, with a little bit of probable concussion thrown in. It seems oddly out of place here.

7 Likes

Why is this on my beloved boingboing? Some kind of demographics test? Personally I don’t want to see AFV style crap…

3 Likes

Any cheerleader can execute that move.Clearly, the guys are not cheerleaders.

1 Like

Maybe she’s Florida Man?

3 Likes

It looks like she jumped before they actually threw her, the one guy tried to catch her but that actually made it even worse.

Also: yes, it’s weird to see this kind of post (as well as the handful of animated gif posts from the last week or so) here. It makes me feel like I’m missing some kind of inside joke.

1 Like

Looks like we have a new candidate for Boing Boing hottest list!

People who are disappointed with Boing Boing

That’s the second story today caused by a lack of appreciation for projectile motion.

It seems like most people just fail to grasp the gravity of the situation.

1 Like

I’d like to have the energy to appreciate it, but just can’t seem to overcome my inertia.

2 Likes

Hey, ya know what? I like boing boing. A lot. If the proportion of the strange and wonderful to the mundane and Schadenfreudesque gets too far out of wack it won’t be boing boing anymore.

I guess I just, I just love her too much…

2 Likes