Animal abuse allegations included swearing at sheep

[Read the post]

1 Like

All new ‘new’, it’s new!

So did you guys just get a thing that lets you insert random text on top of the right shift key? Sensing a bit of a pattern there.

2 Likes

PETA said its complaint did not just involve offensive language but physical abuse, including stomping and punching of the sheep.

The complaint, lodged by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which had reportedly obtained footage from an undercover worker at the station

The case has been dropped

So either the video contained evidence of physical abuse and the case was inappropriately dropped or the report contained allegations of physical abuse, the video contained swearings and no evidence of physical abuse and the case was rightly dropped.

PETA said its complaint did not just involve offensive language but physical abuse, including stomping and punching of the sheep.

PETA’s got a goat that’s too easy to get. In fact their reflexive goat gettification may undermine their ability to goat-get effectively when their goat should, in fact, have been got. With goat getology of this quality, can one ever hope for a getting of said goat that meets appropriate goatily-gettified standards?

9 Likes

It’s Memorial Day. I’d phone it in from the beach if I could.

Swearing at sheep is sometimes a perfectly cromulent thing to do.

3 Likes

Save the foul language for chickens.

3 Likes

There’s nothing that will sink a set or series of claims faster than having your leading claim be Stupid As Fuck :tm:.

I’m all for treating animals well, and I’m not even all that interested in hassling vegans or people who choose to eschew meat for moral reasons, but don’t tell me that sheep give a shit if you insult them. The only shit a sheep gives is the kind you might step in.

2 Likes

This is SUPER impressive research. You should see the statement on PETA Australia’s site (PETA.org.au). Its super clear they filed a much bigger complaint.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.