Trump: "I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath"

If Trump doesn’t get elected and there is so much as a single drop of blood spilled, I hope he is held liable for it. He clearly trusts he won’t be and can just enjoy knowing rubes acted on his behalf, but in most countries trying to overthrow the government sends you to prison.

45 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

28 Likes

If he doesn’t get elected he goes to jail. Period.

Vote.

We are his judge, jury and executioner.

23 Likes

So, promising violence if he doesn’t get his way… sounds about right.
No doubt he will be leading from the rear.

Now that’s surprising.

Maybe they were stunned that their god-child admitted he might lose
Maybe they realized that it might be them doing the bleeding.

Seeing as he has promised all manner of horrible shit if he is elected, I think I’ll just vote for Joe instead… I hope the only ‘bloodbath’ involved are election results driving a final stake in the heart of Lord Dampnut’s dreams of avoiding accountability.

14 Likes

55 Likes

There will be, but not for him. He belongs in prison.

8 Likes

Last group he told to “stand back and stand by” didn’t get the military support and generous pardons they hoped for. Hoping his legal and money issues start blocking his ability to hold rallies, so that he dwindles until he becomes the new Lyndon Larouche.

15 Likes
17 Likes

Watch his actions, heed his words because he absolutely is going to break many many laws before January 2025 and beyond.

Hold the motherfucker to account.

25 Likes

Win or lose, I predict an uptick in crimes against minorities, unfortunately.

11 Likes

There already is, from the state (the continued pattern of police violence). So, I’m not sure what you’re talking about here.

12 Likes

Also the surge in anti-Asian hate by civilians which the Covid crisis engendered.

Of course it was Orange Jebus constantly calling it the Chinese virus which helped to provoke things.

19 Likes

Whether or not he gets elected, baths of a different type are forever in his future, and possibly thrice a day. Even a “billionaire’s” diapers have their limits.

1 Like

[…] to no applause or cheers […]

That’s mildly encouraging.

16 Likes

It was reported on the news tonight here in Australia that TFG said that if he is not elected this year’s election will be the last democratic elections in the US. The projection is strong…

17 Likes

Assuming they weren’t breathlessly waiting on his next word.

4 Likes

Once this process begins, it is hard to stop. At the present stage of the strongman fantasy, people imagine an exciting experiment. If they don’t like strongman rule, they think, they can just elect someone else the next time. This misses the point. If you help a strongman come to power, you are eliminating democracy. You burn that bridge behind you. The strongman fantasy dissolves, and real dictatorship remains.

Most likely you won’t be killed or be required to kill. But amid the dreariness of life under dictatorship is dark responsibility for others’ death. By the time the killing starts, you will know that it is not about unity, or the nation, or getting things done. The best Americans, betrayed by you when you cast your vote, will be murdered at the whim and for the wealth of a dictator. Your tragedy will be living long enough to understand this.

30 Likes

(Unlocked)

NYT didn’t waffle as much as usual.

28 Likes

I wish journalists would ask him ,“In this bloodbath you predict, who will be doing the hurting? And who will be getting hurt?”

24 Likes

Already seeing the “crooked journalists… out of context… didn’t say that” arguments. His patsies, er, base will never hear that, sadly. Their info is so filtered they really think he is John Rambo.

26 Likes