Trump: "I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath"

Exactly. Or he’d answer with his classic, “well, everybody knows, everyone knows. If you don’t know I can’t tell you that.” BS

22 Likes

I don’t really remember who said some people weren’t human, but I do remember that nothing good happened right after.

21 Likes

OF COURSE they’ve made flags of this. Goddam morons.

16 Likes

of course. fascist propaganda is rife with homoeroticism. "the perfect Aryan male, blahblahblah. :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

yikes. captain bone spurs to the rescue

14 Likes

Fixed their passive voice BS.

16 Likes

Apparently the go-to excuse is trump was talking about “an economic bloodbath” for auto workers. :triumph: :rage: No, he wasn’t, particularly when you take his comments in the context of a speech where he says we won’t have another election if he doesn’t win and says immigrants are not people.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/17/trump-bloodbath-turner-cassidy-rounds-00147465

I’m glad to see his comments are getting the coverage they deserve in most places. ABC, AP, CBC, NBC, NPR, Politico, NYT (that one surprised me!), the Times if Israel, Newsweek.

His comments about what will happen if he doesn’t win and about immigrants not being people are newsworthy and need to be covered.

26 Likes

“If you report the outrageous thing Trump said and don’t explain it away you’re just strengthening his supporters’ sense of grievance!”

/s

For his part, Cassidy said the press must bear some blame for interpreting Trump’s remarks in the worst possible light.

“I also think though that the mainstream media contributes to it,” Cassidy told host Kristen Welker. “If you take the one about the bloodbath, which arguably could be about an economic bloodbath not about kind of street violence related to the election, then it gives his defenders something to focus on as something which was distorted.”

19 Likes
14 Likes

i think it’s clear that ■■■■■ meant the yankees will never win the world series again. that’s the most reasonable explanation /s

15 Likes

14 Likes

If we’re a really good nation, it will be on the wall of tRump’s jail cell.

10 Likes

There is absolutely no reason to give Trump the benefit of a doubt. Not on this or on any other matter.

13 Likes

Where’s that puke emoji?

11 Likes

Just in case someone accepts the excuse that Trump was referring to the auto industry, auto manufacturing employment has increased 12% under Biden and is at its highest since 2006.

Math is hard

23 Likes

20 Likes

Goes Great With

:mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::poop::nauseated_face::toilet::green_heart::eight_spoked_asterisk::exploding_head::hospital::green_book::green_apple::ambulance::bucket:

(and anything former orange shïtface related)

6 Likes
18 Likes

:face_vomiting:

:face_vomiting:

but I think the demand is for it to be added to the palette of reactions.

Screenshot 153

10 Likes

We are gonna need it this year.

13 Likes