“I’m stupid” says Donald Trump Jr

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/11/im-stupid-says-donald-trump-jr.html

9 Likes

Russia ends its invasion and withdraws all forces from Ukraine’s territory.

Really, it’s a simple enough goal that even an idiot failson could understand it… assuming he actually wanted to.

55 Likes

Meh. A stopped clock.

15 Likes

“I’m a Russia lover because I don’t feel we should spend a trillion dollars in a war in Ukraine that we haven’t articulated what victory looks like,” Trump Jr. said.

The money is getting spent mainly in the US, making munitions; and it is down to the offended party (Ukraine) to articulate the nature the victory.

@RickMycroft In this case, a stopped clock saying, “I’m stopped.” :smile::+1:

25 Likes

I don’t know if he believes this or not, but since the prevailing right wing claim is that Ukraine somehow started it… I guess by being invaded? Then it’s easy to not work out what a victory would look like. When you don’t even acknowledge who the aggressor is, how would you know anything else about it?

12 Likes

A cokehead too.

6 Likes

First time he’s been right about anything.

7 Likes

Even more to the point, he’s the idiot son of an indicted rapist con artist grifting fraudster dictator wannabe. Knowing what his father is doing is important, but why the heck this piss-stain is getting any attention is beyond me.

12 Likes

Nah, by fighting back. That’s always the bully’s biggest fear is someone standing up to them.

12 Likes

It’s because he’s the idiot son, and the media has decided that his opinion means something more than a shot glass full of snot.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s like the clearest victory condition you can have.

Only, he is probably looking at it from Russia’s point of view. They don’t have a clear victory condition. Is it keeping Crimea? Donbas?

4 Likes

Well, that turd didn’t fall far from the bull.

Just trying to keep his owner happy…

Firstly, we aren’t giving Ukraine new, top-of-the-line equipment. Those weapons have long since been paid for and either replaced or due for replacement, and are coming out of existing stockpiles. Plus, we are getting data on how some of those systems perform in real-world situations.

Secondly, it is not for anyone other than the Ukrainians to define what ‘victory’ looks like. The last I heard, they just want all their territory back, including Crimea.

Thirdly, Putin is hell-bent on recreating the Russian Empire, and it doesn’t take much in the way of brains to understand why that isn’t in our interests to allow. Best to nip those ambitions in the bud while it is relatively easy to do so.

Is right more often than he is.

6 Likes

oh, and Poland, the Balkan states, Slovenia, maybe the old DDR… then on thru Germany, etc.
and el trumpito says “do whatever you want”.

6 Likes

If he’s just now figuring this out, than he’s even stupider than he always seemed. If he hasn’t actually figured it out yet, then I’m surprised he’s allowed to cut his own food and go out without a helmet on.

3 Likes

‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.