Two people arrested for having sex on roof of Chipotle

Here is a more BB worthty article that also took place in Newark, Delaware http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/traffic/2014/05/20/truck-carrying-bees-overturns-on-95-on-ramp/9348173/

I too agree with the sentiment that I would prefer not to see salacious “news” like this on BB. However, I was pleased to see that commenters refrained from slut-shaming the female participant, as was the case on other web sites where this was posted.

Or involves a banana. Actually, it did. :wink:

ly? lee? :wink:

As someone who has had sex on a roof this makes me nostalgic.

1 Like

"they continued for another ‘15 to 20 seconds,’
There’s a good joke in here someone… I just can’t pull it out…

Let me guess - at the same time, they wanted to give the man a high-five.

Edit// Apparently, the man is 10 years older than woman. Double high-five! But none for you, woman, you a slut.

I respect everyone registering their distaste with this article, or their “No True bOINGbOING” comments, but I have to say, there are many times throughout my day when I see news of various kinds across these great webz of ours and think: “I wonder what the Happy Mutants would have to say about this…” and rarely get the chance. It’s like we all took a fieldtrip to one of the “scroll way over to the right” tabs on HuffPo together. I’m certainly not going to read HuffPo comments…

I mean, if this was every other article, or even every month, I’d bother to questions the editorial wisdom, but some news-candy every once in a while for fun, or to see whether we can spin the underlying issues into a topic worthy of historical-contextualizing, pedantic back-and-forthing or what have you, why not?

1 Like

Why not? She got some too, so thumbs up for her as well.

1 Like

I guess I went overboard with my sarcasm. I was trying to point out the stupidity of slut-shaming the woman while praising the men for getting some. Definitely think she deserves all the thumbs up she can get.

2 Likes

Sarcasm good. I was not 100% certain (my comm skills aren’t entirley reliable, I am better with machines), but thought it as the more probable version and reckoned that this response would work with both alternatives.

True that. The society’s attitudes to sex are one of the things that are irking me. One of the factors why I like the Northern Europe countries that seem to be quite less stuck-up.

[quote]
After the officer commanded [the couple] to stop, they continued for another ‘15 to 20 seconds’[/quote]

They had sex three more times after being told to stop? Was he Superman?!

1 Like

That’s true. I suppose there have been plenty of non-BB-esque posts that I just scrolled past. I guess I only spoke up to object because it’s my home town … and didn’t really care to see the story repeated yet again.

Hey, man, at least you don’t have people pooping on your park slides. Trust me, it could be worse having local “news” repeated ad nauseum across the 'tubes.

[edit] And at least you don’t share a state with Florida Man. :wink:

You know, I get that all the time.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.