Woman who had 5-6 spontaneous orgasms a day in her foot

[Read the post]

In French, ā€œprendre son piedā€ (literally ā€œto take oneā€™s footā€) is to have an orgasm (or, less specifically, to get your kicks).

It always struck me as an odd expression, but maybe the French know something we donā€™t.

5 Likes

Supposedly the feet and the genitals are wired up to adjacent parts of the brain, itā€™s possible some people experience ā€˜crosstalkā€™ between those two parts of the somatosensory cortex.

That adjacency may also explain why foot fetishism seems to be one of (if not the most) common parapheilia

2 Likes

True story: I used to think ā€œpedophiliaā€ meant foot fetish. ā€œPaedophiliaā€ was that other one.

5 Likes

Everytime I hear someone praise the French for being great lovers, I die a little.

7 Likes

autocorrect can be so prudish.
Paraphilia.

1 Like

Surely you mean ā€œPodophiliaā€

1 Like

Talk about Pussy-footing around

10 Likes

Everytime I hear the French praise me for being a great lover, I die a little.

4 Likes

Usually it helps if both ego and organ are stroked.

3 Likes

If she finds a way to become contagious, sheā€™ll be rich.

3 Likes

People who experience various kinds of spontaneous orgasms often appear tired when they explain (probably for the infinitieth time) that the phenomenon is not as fun as it sounds.

However there is a noise project called Contagious Orgasm!

7 Likes

Yeah, it sounds fun for about a day. Then after that about as fun as constantly sneezing.

4 Likes

So she gets foot cramps.

2 Likes

Actually, there is some drug out there which I read causes sneezing with orgasms! So anybody who want to try might research that,

My allergies are fairly well controlled now, but at their worst have caused me to sneeze constantly for hours. Even my doctor laughed when I said that I sneeze hundreds of times - until about a minute later I sneezed probably fifty times within a minute or two. Then they werenā€™t laughing anymore! Employers donā€™t seem to think very highly of it as an excuse to call out from work, either. Yet, itā€™s quite difficult to do much of anything while one is sneezing. Iā€™d prefer 5-6 foot orgasms any day!

5 Likes

Hon hon honā€¦ La Petite Mort

6 Likes

Would that be a small death? :wink:

6 Likes

Is she coming or going?

2 Likes

But of course.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen some hypnotherapy done for anorgasmia, and it seems a little like this. One of the standard techniques is to mentally link up an innocuous point on the skin to the idea of genital stimulation when the subject triggers their own post hypnotic suggestion. The one I saw was on the back of the hand. I think the idea is if lubrication isnā€™t happening and intercourse is painful, the linked point can act like a primer pump for them to rub to get worked up enough for the real fun. Though a few demos I saw could seemingly stimulate an orgasm (I say seemingly because hypnosis all about trust and playing a part, and hopefully the placebo effect can kick in and help with psychosomatic problems).