09/10/24 Debate play by play thread

He is completely on the defensive. Second time in a row that he has to rant about her response instead of getting a question.

15 Likes

Not a good look ABC. We see you.

Trump interrupts mod, is going on about how NATO was ripping us off. “I got them to pay.” Like, y’know, a gangster makes people pay up.

17 Likes

Shut him up.

11 Likes

I don’t fall for flattery

1 minute later

He said I’m awesome

21 Likes

They also know that she’s a rules follower. Damn you, Kamala, for being a rule follower!

(Seriously, they need to mute him and not let him get in, “Can I just say something?” How hard is it for them to keep the mic off and say, “No.”)

15 Likes

“I got involved with the Taliban, because the Taliban was doing the killing.”

19 Likes

Talking directly to him. Another great way to show she’s not intimidated by him.

18 Likes

She almost called him a bad word

15 Likes

“Hey Taliban, want a campside smore”

“Marshmallows are haram”

“Oh come on it’s tasty”

8 Likes

Harris: Even his national sec adv said it was a weak terrible deal. T negotiated w Taliban to hand over 5000 prison…

And “this…” big pause “… former president” brought them to Camp David,

T: “I got involved w the Taliban because they were the ones doing the killing. I talked to Abdul. He’s the head of the Taliban. We would have gotten out.”

Mod is no longer in control.

T ranting

16 Likes

My husband thought she wanted to m-f him.

18 Likes

Fluved the “This…” while she restrained herself from saying what we all were thinking. Something like, “This MF over here to my left…”

22 Likes

Party Soccer GIF by Coca-Cola

17 Likes

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 Likes

9 Likes

Let’s not forget about that Woody Guthrie song about Fred too

10 Likes

Harris: T trying to divide us by race. Is now reciting historical record re: Central Park 5 ad that T ran as a full page ad in The [Fucking] NY Times, calling for their execution.

17 Likes

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF by NBC Olympics

12 Likes

I’ve heard of “pregnant pauses” but that one was quintuplets at least.

19 Likes

JFC don’t let him ramble. Moderators? Non existent

12 Likes