10 things you can do to help the immigrant children and families in Trump's Camps. šŸ‘‡

They did keep the ā€œrat.ā€ Also in the word.

my 10 reactions:

1. Legal defense irrelevant, these poor people have done nothing wrong.
  2. Sounds like an awful job that nobody should have to do, see #1
  3. Cool, more donations. Iā€™m just made of money letā€™s spread it around and see what happens.
  4. They are pretty awesome. Iā€™m quite sure their website asks for money.
  5. Plenty of spare rooms and empty foreclosed houses out there in this vast nation. Letā€™s chip in instead of throwing more money at the problem. Offer your space to someone without a home.
  6. Again with the charities.
  7. They know exactly how I feel. Those crooked fucks in Washington DC hear from me often.
  8. Cool, I might go, if one of the events is to storm the prison and release the hostages. I couldnā€™t stand another dinner party fundraiser.
  9. Sounds like they have some real empathy.
  10. Legit cried on this one.

Okay Xeni youā€™ve convinced me. If I donā€™t have any money to give these charities, how else can I help? I would like to storm the prisons and release the hostages. I think if I go by myself though Iā€™ll get shot and killed by a white man with a gun. Have pitchfork, will travel.

Letā€™s burn them all down and turn them into vegetable gardens.

Arm thyself, for tomorrow night, we storm the prisons and release the hostages.

Wouldnā€™t that be nice? Stop being pussy do it already.

Been there, done that.

Thatā€™d probably be unwise while facing trigger-happy US cops, though. Yā€™all are more likely to succeed with siege rather than assault.

Another worthwhile organization is the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) based in Montgomery, Alabama. Theyā€™ve been taking the fight against racial bias and discrimination to the courtsā€“and winning.

1 Like

People responsible should end in prison for this. ā€œFollowing ordersā€ isnā€™t an excuse.

More in thread.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.