11-foot-8 bridge scores truck crash #180

How do you get pieces of rodeo clown out of your truck grill?

1 Like

heres a crazy thought LOWER THE ROAD include side barriers with storm drains for flood prevention This is a simple engineering problem and fix

2 Likes

I didn’t have to see the “first time” notice to see that you’re new here. Welcome, and enjoy your game of 11’8" Bingo, where everything new is old again!

13 Likes

Obligatory:

Can’t the road be lowered?

That would be prohibitively expensive because a sewer main runs just a few feet below the road bed. That sewer main also dates back about a hundred years and, again, at the time there were no real standards for minimum clearance for railroad underpasses.

10 Likes

2 Likes

What, and spoil all our fun? How very dare you, sirrah!

1 Like

It’s fun going back to when the shiny new crash beam went up at 12’4", and noting how new scars keep showing up with each succeeding video.

3 Likes

:articulated_lorry::bus::fire_engine::ambulance::blush:

8 Likes

I think the challenge now is to come up with a practical-ish solution that is not on the bingo card.

Like, why not have the road go over the bridge with a big silly ramp?

6 Likes

How about if the sensors trigger a transdimensional portal just before the crash beam, teleporting the overheight truck back to the previous intersection. Then the driver will be stuck in a loop until they figure out that they can’t pass under the bridge!

9 Likes

Yeah, but then you could just as easily put one on the other side, and make all of this brouhaha moot.

6 Likes

But then they’ll never learn!

3 Likes

6 Likes

I like that it says Collider behind him.

2 Likes

lol I came here to say the same thing. :laughing: