12 GOP members voted not to honor Capitol police for protecting Congress during Jan 6 overthrow attempt

No, she won’t. After the party-line vote, she will claim to have been “completely vindicated from these malicious and partisan charges.” Or whatever equivalent her kindergarten level vocabulary will allow. She is a true believer, and will never acknowledge that reality has the final say.

12 Likes

MJT: That’s a man, baby.
What was these morons’ reasons for honoring those who protected them from being strung up exactly?

I’m not objecting to honoring them, I’m just thinking they’re using too big an honor.

Again, the actions of these officers literally saved our democracy. The outcome if the insurrectionists had managed to breach the chambers would have been dire.

10 Likes
4 Likes

I think we can safely say these are all QAnoners, but am a little surprised the list is so short, given the words ‘mob of insurrectionists’ in the resolution.
Apparently, these are the dumbest of the bunch.

As usual, Louie Gohmert upheld his reputation.

ETA:
(some of) The Usual Suspects
From CNN:
The House on Friday overwhelmingly supported a measure condemning the military coup in Myanmar that ousted the country’s civilian leader, Aung San Suu Kyi. But some conservative Republicans didn’t support the measure, and it’s unclear why.

Every House Democrat backed it, while 14 Republicans voted against it and GOP Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona voted present.

The measure was a suspension bill, which are typically passed via voice vote, but earlier in the week Republicans forced recorded votes on five bipartisan pieces of legislation.

The Republicans who opposed the Myanmar measure include some of the most conservative members of Congress – Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Thomas Massie of Kentucky, Ken Buck of Colorado, Mary Miller of Illinois, Chip Roy of Texas, Jody Hice of Georgia, Alex Mooney of West Virginia, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Andy Harris of Maryland, Ted Budd of North Carolina and Barry Moore of Alabama.
(emphasis added)
Don’t see Louie in there for some reason, but Chip seems to be intent on giving him a run for his money…
And these people aren’t ‘conservative’. They are king-hell full-bore FASCISTS.
It’s past time to start calling these people what they are.

4 Likes

Since she is a narcissistic psychopathic Qanon believer, I’m sure she is of the opinion that “If everyone is attacking me I clearly must be doing something right”. As such, the only lesson she’ll learn is to keep it up, but to a greater extreme

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.