1978 GMC Star Trek van for sale via Craigslist

Think the car was simonized?

5 Likes

2 Likes

and velour stains so easilyā€¦

1 Like

This is definitely Zapp Branniganā€™s ride.

2 Likes

You AND your car!

Where car is pronounced Caaaaahhh

Remember, 9,500 CDN is currently more like 7,500 USD. And for a few extra dollars, surely you could hire an airbrush artist to give that lady a respectable top.

Or give her a third breast.

7 Likes

you say that like itā€™s a bad thing.

I was gonna make a canvas for a friendā€™s ā€œstoner artā€ exhibit, but I missed the deadline and ran out of gas. itā€™s just sitting unfinished right now, but anyway, this type of van art was totally the look I was going for. originally I was going to incorporate Trogdor into it, too, but I had already bit off more than I could chew. Anyway, itā€™s on velvet, and I ordered blacklight paint for it, too, but this is just acrylic so far. spoilered because NSFW

@OtherMichael

4 Likes

ā€¦and a nice green complexion.

1 Like

Want a nice green complex ion?
This is a nice green complex ion!

4 Likes

You had me at ā€œran out of gasā€, but it was Trogdor that totally won me over. A beefy-armed dragon would have fit perfectly in there.

1 Like

I was right, I showed it to her, and she did not like the naked ladies. Iā€™m fairly certain she thought it was sexist.

1 Like

The customer is always right. (I wouldnā€™t drive around with that, either.)

If the van is a-rockinā€™ā€¦

1 Like

I am so sorry, everyone. I would drive that sucker every goddamned day.

If it helps, Iā€™d pay top dollar to commission a local airbrush artist to render Ms Topless Vulcan Queen riding on the shoulders of a leashed, shirtless Spock, with his Vulcan junk hanginā€™ out.

That interior is fan-fuckin-tastic. I used to drive a 1977 Mustang II Ghia (which stood for Gotta Help It Along, according to my buddies), which also had scarlet velour upholstery. Few things make me happier than driving around in an underpowered 70s ride with an interior that looks like a Turkish bordello.

10 Likes

I still want a Viking long-van. With oar-ports and everything.

4 Likes

Check out Star Lordā€™s van:
Chris Pratt, homeless, living in this van, holding the script to his first acting job - Imgur

3 Likes

Weird. If youā€™re that much of a Scooby fan, why would you not paint your van to be the Mystery Machine?

1 Like

Because it just wouldnā€™t be the same without Daphne, Fred and Velma?

1 Like

Corinthian leatherā€¦

1 Like