$200 Street Fighter II selvedge denim jeans

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/09/200-street-fighter-ii-selvedg.html

4 Likes

The lesson here is that you too can charge a 500% markup over retail jeans if you sew the sign of an fictional crime organization onto it.

I assume Capcom is getting in on some of this sweet nostalgia money. If not, let me know how the lawsuit pans out.

3 Likes

I’m not shoryuken expect

The reason for this post, and a good one.

13 Likes

Am evil dictator runs a country, but makes time to have a crime syndicate on the side? How does he do that - save time by tweeting a lot?

4 Likes

5 Likes

My apologies for the cynicism in advance, but as someone that’s pretty familiar with the Street Fighter/FGC scene, these will fly off the shelves. Not because they’re especially cool, or stylish, but because this group of people has a ridiculous penchant for spending hundreds of dollars on trinkets, figurines and silly clothes It’s a pretty extreme generalization, but I haven’t met a group of people so fiscally irresponsible.

But do they have the gusseted crotch of Kicking Jeans!™?

I bet they eat avocado toast!

1 Like

Silly game stuff for that amount of money, no thanks. On the other hand, this belt buckle…

1 Like

Sounds like something from a William Gibson book.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.