2014 State of the Union GIF

[Permalink]

1 Like

TO THE ONION‼

4 Likes

He’s got Oswald Cobblepot on his right side and Alfred beatboxing on his left.

2 Likes

Perfect snapshot of all three personalities.

6 Likes

Surely somebody’s composing music for it, as we type.

2 Likes

Such Union.

7 Likes

That almost looks like a mask.

i see Boehner is sporting his new “walnut” stain this year.

15 Likes

there is more than one person of color in this gif

9 Likes

Obama must be using a green screen to put two SNL actors behind him.

Right? Right?

6 Likes

You know, Joe Biden is almost as corrupt as Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer combined. Almost. Had to know that the Obama administration was going to go to town on destroying trade treaties and civil liberties when they put that scumbag in the vice presidency seat. He is basically bought and paid for by the MPAA / RIAA.

Did you know that Osama Bin Laden actually singled out Biden as a person that was not to be assassinated by Al Quaeda operatives if they had the opportunity? They figured he’d do more harm to the US alive. He quite literally had the tacit endorsement of Osama Bin Laden. It boggles the mind.

I see an image like this and all I can think is, christ what an asshole.

Ok, that one cries out for a citation.

5 Likes

one of many?

1 Like

thanks, didn’t mean to imply that I didn’t believe it, Just felt such a claim demanded some sort of backup.

2 Likes

Friend of mine once said of me… “if he sounds like he’s bullshitting you he’s probably telling the truth. If he sounds like the voice of reason and sanity he’s probably bullshitting you.”

=/

4 Likes

Frowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

13 Likes

And for middle, read as far to the right as he can go while still staying to the left of “the other guys”.

2 Likes

Boehner is three shades darker than Obama.

Aaaaaaand Obama killed him. So that happened.

I liked Obama’s comments about how America can’t get sucked into pointless conflicts of terrorists’ choosing, a strategy Bin Laden laid out in 2004. Obama is a nice contrast to George Bush, who obediently danced for Bin Laden like a puppet on a string.

4 Likes

How do the kids refer to him nowadays?
Joe Fucking Biden (that’s who)!