2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

Lucy Parson’s approves…

10 Likes

Pay no attention to the Canadian version of the thin blue line flag on the uniform of the guy they’re rolling out in Victoria BC to pet kittens for PR.

Edit: I didn’t even notice it until others on Twitter started pointing it out, but his first aid kit has a skull on it, which has to be a violation of the (already questionable in first aid contexts) use of the Red Cross.

18 Likes

Thread. Read it (white people. Black people already know).

22 Likes

Call it a wild guess but I think God is really angry and is in a smiting mood about the photo op that took place near the park.

13 Likes

Thread:

12 Likes

Donald’s response

10 Likes

Powerful.

5 Likes

The nice thing about dumbasses is that they make themselves easily identifiable to the public

8 Likes

Several cars and trucks drive by, some waving the Confederate flag.

iT’s PaRt Of OuR hEriTaGe

15 Likes

In [checks notes] Indiana, whose people fought for the Union in the Civil War.

19 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes

Victoria police apparently think the problem was showing a happy police officer, not showing a police officer with a fascist police state emblem on his uniform and a first aid kit sporting a skull over the Red Cross.

18 Likes
14 Likes

God hit the wrong people - it’s the guy who gave the order who’s deserves the wrath the most.

8 Likes

Now that you’ve drawn my attention to it, I can’t unsee its resemblance to the KKK symbol:

9 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/politics/melania-trump-messaging-west-wing/index.html

Last week, as the country was waking after a night of protests, Twitter slapped a violation warning on a tweet from the President posted late the night before, labeling protesters as “THUGS,” and included the charged phrase, “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Within hours, Trump had turned his ire to Twitter for rebuking him. But at 10 a.m. ET, Melania Trump appeared to align with the social media company, posting: “Our country allows for peaceful protests, but there is no reason for violence.”

“As a nation, let’s focus on peace, prayers & healing,” she added.

That contradiction did not sit well in the West Wing, a White House official told CNN, who noted Trump’s antithetical tweeting, “doesn’t help. It frustrates the West Wing.”

Part of the animus lies in the timing of her tweets, which are often lobbed after her husband has posted something controversial.

“There’s a feeling of deliberateness to her timing that makes it seem even more disjointed,” said one person familiar with the first lady’s actions.

11 Likes

Terrorists at the protests.

15 Likes

Fucking WHAT!?

A chainsaw?

Unfortunately the language isn’t surprising.

15 Likes

More info

20 Likes