2020 Election Thread (formerly: 2020 Presidential Candidates Thread) (Part 1)

Fuck yeah, Stacey Abrams!

15 Likes

If Georgia goes blue it will be glorious

12 Likes

I’m confused. I thought that Republicans were the “law and order” party, and that ballot harvesting was supposed to be bad?

12 Likes

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t support, and thereafter publicize, Republicans being caught cheating, too, simply to prove it is a “broken” system and the results can’t be trusted.

This is that kind of effort. I think they would love it if the Democrats sued because of this, and helped them hold up the election results as long as possible, and destroy the public’s confidence in the election process.

4 Likes

They’re just proving how broken the system is, see. Like when I robbed that bank, I was just proving how lax their security was. People ought to be thanking me.

15 Likes

Roger that!

4 Likes

He does know he not running against Hillary, right?

9 Likes

21 Likes

“Harris suspends travel after staffer tests COVID-19 positive” (until Monday)

Dammit

11 Likes

Just saw that. Almost unavoidable.

And now the Trumpists are all posting about how this proves masks don’t work and Trump is right. :man_facepalming:

13 Likes

I’m starting to think that in his mind, the fight against Obama and HRC never ends. When are those powerful meds he’s been taking supposed to wear off? Maybe we could look forward to another day or two where nobody hears from him. :pleading_face:

14 Likes

He didn’t beat them. He won against Clinton but he knows it was on technicalities. He’s been undoing everything Obama did but he knows people consider him a joke in comparison. Rallies might cover his emptiness for the moment but he still has to drag them down or they’ll be better than him.

14 Likes

No matter how much dragging he does, it won’t change the truth - they are better than him. The only thing that gives me hope is that President Petty will choose new targets. He’s got a history of that, and less wealth + new targets = a win for those who are tired of his tirades.

10 Likes

For example, Obama was never impeached by the Congress. Trump was, and that will stick to the history, and his craw, forever.

9 Likes

…and did you see the size of those crowds?

let’s hope bunkerboy has to compare his one dismal term to obama’s successful two. hmmmm… another republican administration which crashed our economy. how many are we up to now?

9 Likes

I’m listening to Kornacki expound about how seniors haven’t voted for Dems in twenty years as if they changed their minds.

They’re not the same people Steve. Today’s seniors were 45 twenty years ago. Hell - even just four years ago it’s a lot of different people.

13 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/15/mail-in-ballot-tracker-us-election-2020

10 Likes

The House really should have gone for two. That would add “losers” like Nixon and Johnson to the list of people objectively better than Donnie.

6 Likes

Every one after Eisenhower.

7 Likes

In my lifetime, pretty much all of them. And they claim to be the best for the economy. By that, of course, they mean their economy.

7 Likes