2020 Election Thread (formerly: 2020 Presidential Candidates Thread) (Part 1)

If 53% to 39% matches election results well than I’ll be totally okay with that.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Yes, that Sam Elliott

8 Likes

OMFG, why???

ETA: And this:

Ellison said he was looking into Tennessee-based Atlas Aegis, which allegedly sent advertisements for armed security personnel on Election Day and “post election support missions,” according to a lawsuit filed by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Minnesota and League of Women Voters of Minnesota.

Again, WTF???

13 Likes

Good!

6 Likes

The guy filing the suit is constantly in court about something the Michigan government did. It’s what he does.

9 Likes

My poling place in Michigan is a public school. It is not legal to open or conceal carry there already.All Ms. Benson is trying to is afford that same level of safety for poling places that are not in public schools. WTF, gun nuts, indeed.

12 Likes

Here we go again…

Ransomware looks like its going to be a major disrupter this time around.

“Experts investigating the Louisiana incidents found a tool used by the hackers that was previously linked to a group associated with the North Korean government, according to a person familiar with the investigation”

10 Likes
8 Likes

Hunter only needs to tweet back the contact info for Narcotics Anonymous in response.

13 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes

Maybe he was talking about what’s left in his system, in which case I’m looking forward to it disappearing from public view in late January. :mask:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe they can do gardening in the camps? Run the recycling program?

6 Likes

He’s polling at about 1% - no increase from 2016 - Not seeing how he’s increasing support for his issues over what progressive Dems have done to influence the party platform and the public this time out.

He could arguably make a big ask for his support and move an issue forward towards implementation. I don’t see how he can build his party this year by staying in.

Jorgensen is at 4% - the effect of that is likely siphoning off of Trump.

5 Likes

Didn’t Jill Stein like furiously try to pull out after the fact in 2016?

A week out.

11 Likes

If Jorgensen cared about achieving anything, he she wouldn’t be a member of the Green Party Libertarians.

Edit: This really hasn’t been my finest, most accurate post. :sweat_smile:

1 Like