2020 Election Thread (formerly: 2020 Presidential Candidates Thread) (Part 1)

That county has about a 2:1 Republican to Democrats voter registration - a newspaper story said the R’s had 80’s turnout last time.

Sounds fishy.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Nothing to be worried about?

8 Likes
6 Likes

You think Glen Greenwald is a Shitweasel? Why?

“ According to multiple analysis and data from state and federal labor departments, there are around 26,000 jobs in Pennsylvania’s oil and gas industries. Trump inflated the amount of fracking jobs in Pennsylvania by more than 3500%.”
“ And Parnell’s claim is more outlandish when considering, as of December 2019, there were only 4,900 direct jobs in Pennsylvania, according to BLS figures. There might be more jobs when considering employment at natural-gas power plants. But, according to the recent Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Energy Employment Report, there were only about 3,000 jobs in electricity generation by natural gas in Pennsylvania in 2019. (By comparison, there were more than 8,100 jobs in electricity generation by solar and wind in 2019).”

There’s 12.8 million people in PA.

9 Likes
16 Likes

Not sure what is going on from that video? But the description makes me say, “Shit.”

12 Likes

Buckle up, children. The ride is about to get very bumpy. In swing states this is especially likely to become a frequent occurance. Including “police refuse to intervene.” I live in a very red area of a blue state and there is an undercurrent of rage building here as they see their white nationalist, fascist dreams starting to slip away. It will get ugly.

18 Likes

Same here - it sounds like armed people were fucking with the Biden campaign bus.

10 Likes

I don’t think he is a shitweasel, no.

5 Likes

so true, the comparison is totally unfair to shitweasels.

8 Likes

Check this one out, about 16 seconds in the vehicular assault occurs:

It’s insane that the police aren’t doing anything about this…
12 Likes

18 Likes

It’s funny ‘cuz it’s true! :rofl::face_with_monocle::grimacing:
But i think cops is spelled kops, in this case.

4 Likes

Oh, yeah. I’m able to see it clearly now. It matches the description from the other post. Thanks for taking time to post this version.

And WTF? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It’s even more important that Trump loses because I think that a new justice department could bring charges against Don Jr. for inciting violence.

8 Likes

it’s my understanding that the police were called and told the biden people that they didn’t see anything to worry about.

7 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes

Rich communities are getting ready for election night

9 Likes