2020 Election Thread (formerly: 2020 Presidential Candidates Thread) (Part 1)

15 Likes

does anyone wonder if trump’s main reaction after it all sinks in is going to be one of massive relief?

those three hours a day he’s had to spend presidenting is probably the hardest he’s ever had to work in his whole life.

15 Likes

Not in Michigan, the full count was nearly done at the time the suit was filed, and our SOS is committed to counting votes as state law allows/requires.

:joy: Serious shade. Love it!

13 Likes

everything i know about shade i learned from my mother and from @Melizmatic hats off to both of them.

eta–mrs. navarro dispenses with shade and just goes full-on for the throat. that can be a useful technique too.

13 Likes

My mom’s joke: Trump committed a classic blunder with Michigan; he thought it was all friendly with the big high five, but he forgot that you can’t see what the middle finger is doing under that mitten…

13 Likes

Will the Trump pardons all drop on Friday? Or will he screw all those people he probably promised pardons over now that he doesn’t need them?

13 Likes

I’d guess the latter. But i find it really tough to speculate on just what else he’ll do.

It’s a frightening prospect to me, a prez who lost but insists he didn’t still being in office for a couple of months.

14 Likes

Fuel up the jet! Da

12 Likes

I suppose air force one flight plans are kept out of the normal system, and not publicly available.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Dunno, but this is sure interesting:

9 Likes
15 Likes

I’d like to claim Trump’s Twitter account, to stem the stream of diarrhea flowing from his fingers.

7 Likes

“What the hell am I not paying you assholes for?!”

12 Likes

Well there’s a nice thing to imagine…

:smile_cat:

10 Likes
4 Likes

Large? That’s maybe 35-40 people.

10 Likes

We need a split screen live video of Phoenix and Philadelphia protesters.

“Stop the Count!”

“Count them all!”

So all the Trumpkins can cancel each other out.

14 Likes
13 Likes

14 Likes