2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 1)

Viktor Orbán wins fourth term as Hungary’s prime minister

More frightening evidence of the effectiveness of fascist propaganda.

28 Likes

27 Likes
18 Likes
18 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: And Whatabout Your Black People…?

17 Likes
19 Likes

The European Union should consider a ban on gas imports from Russia, Germany’s defence minister, Christine Lambrecht, has said.

20 Likes

“I have had to endure hearing them in tears because they can’t get on board a private jet or book a holiday or even get an Uber anymore,"

30 Likes

no fucks given idgaf GIF

30 Likes

It’s hard to believe that these guys worth billions didn’t keep an emergency stash of cash around of a couple of million.

24 Likes

Cash is for the poors. /s

16 Likes

That only covers about 2 hours of normal lifestyle. 4 if they’re thrifty.

22 Likes

There’s always money in the banana stand?

28 Likes

Star Wars Episode 3 GIF

28 Likes

I read last week that some of those forcibly kidnapped into Russia had somehow made their way to Estonia. Below is not the story I read, but is largely similar with many of the same quotes. The story I read said (IIRC) that Russian border guards were ripping pages out of Ukrainian passports before letting them through and out into Estonia - in particular any pages that had EU visas (to force those holding them to be ‘refugees’, I presume).

14 Likes

Futile, since Ukrainian citizens have 90 days visa-free access under the Association Agreement. If they really want to stop Ukrainians leaving they need to confiscate their passports and identity cards.

16 Likes

They weren’t stopping many - just being especially spiteful about it, it seems.

9 Likes
17 Likes
24 Likes