2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 1)

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

17 Likes

Speaking of media supression:

23 Likes

Wait…wasn’t this the relief convoy…

13 Likes

It’s convoys all the way down. Maybe we could gift them one of our freedom convoys. We have more than we need.

26 Likes

If it’s propaganda (and who knows; we’re not beneath that), it’d be a great way to demoralize the troops that waiting for them.

And ++++++ to sending them our excess convoy action. I’m sure snarky signs and stars-n-bars will be super helpful.

11 Likes

And PILLOWS. LOTS of pillows.

18 Likes

Which reminds me that this situation has pushed a lot of people off the front-page news.

6 Likes

Yes, I wonder what idiot pillow guy thinks of this situation, and which side he’s preparing to launch pillows to?

(not wondering)

13 Likes

Interesting twist with the EU!

21 Likes

The heroes fighting to liberate Ukraine from fascist tyranny need a good night’s sleep. /s

8 Likes

That one needs the long sleep.

10 Likes

21 Likes

Unconfirmed, but it could explain some things if true…

29 Likes

Translation

The Ukrainian Ground Forces posted a song written for #BayraktarTB2 on their official social media account with the note “Bayraktar avenges Ukrainian children, Georgians, Syrians, Chechens and Crimean Tatars.” https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1498702199765049347/video/1

16 Likes

Oh my goodness. That’s absolutely incredible. Even translated it has so much power, given the context.

Some large number of thesis will be written just about the social media propaganda warfare going on here.

ETA: Downthread the memes:

17 Likes

It’s not just the social media propaganda that is impressive. The OSINT community is doing an incredible job of geolocating Russian military movements and debunking Russian disinformation. There is a twitter thread (ShadowBreak Intelligence) that talks about all the amateur radio enthusiasts who are tracking, recording and translating unsecured Russian comms.

19 Likes

Wow. I am pretty sure that radio is a Baofeng UV-82:

I own a couple UV-5R+. They are amazing for how cheap they are, but secure they are not.

18 Likes

Vladdy is doing such a great job freeing the Ukrainians from the Nazis

22 Likes
25 Likes
11 Likes