2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 1)

Hostages or saboteurs? If someone let me into their country after invading mine, I’d think long and hard about getting revenge by conducting whatever mayhem I could.

7 Likes

Women and kids and the elderly?

If any men of active service age get through that corridor and across that border into the ‘safe haven’ of Russia, I have nasty suspicion they’ll find it less safe than they were promised.

(Not saying women couldn’t or wouldn’t be saboteurs, but look at the reality of who is fleeing at this point, and their likely circumstances.)

6 Likes
9 Likes

He seems to have left “white” out of his racist list…

15 Likes

Almost subtle, wasn’t he?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

16 Likes

We’re getting into crazy territory here with some of this stuff. Are people really this dumb? That has to be a joke… I get the idea of sanctions that could put financial pressure on the Russian government but we aren’t at war with The Russian people or Russian culture. Let alone things that vaguely remind us of Russia or Putin. I mean… come on…

6 Likes

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

8 Likes
15 Likes

I think they think that if we imposed a no fly zone, Russia would back down. They don’t think they would call our bluff with SAMs or Russian fighters. Nor do they think that air battles really are the same things as ground forces fighting. For decades we have sort of sanitized the concept of “just doing air strikes”. Like air war doesn’t count if boots aren’t on the ground.

Russian Church Leader Appears to Blame Gay Pride Parades for Ukraine War

AHA! The Z on vehicles is used to counter the sassy Z snap!

6 Likes

30 Likes

How do French sex workers fare?

4 Likes

Ugh, just look up brand names of russian products and gas then boycott those instead

15 Likes
11 Likes

Hear tell they’re calling them Free to Be Dumb Fries now.

18 Likes

EUROPEAN Food & Gifts

I think I see what they did there. :+1:

17 Likes

It’s Rasmussen; so take it with a shaker full of salt.

16 Likes

Somehow “freedom curds” doesn’t have the same ring.

14 Likes

Probably with an ethnic and viewpoint screening process on where they finally end up.

7 Likes

You don’t have to be very strong or technically savvy to make a Molotov cocktail and throw it into an open window, slash vehicle tires, smash windshields, dump various non-fuel substances into a vehicle’s gas tank, “accidentally” dump something bad into the pot if you’re working in a kitchen serving Russian soldiers, etc.

5 Likes

The owner is Ukrainian.

13 Likes