2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 2)

Those will make a nice artificial reef!

11 Likes
10 Likes

I guess we now know Russia is considering using a dirty bomb in Ukraine in the coming week.

14 Likes

Also this:

"RIA Novosti also reported that the Office of the President of Ukraine is having covert discussions with the UK regarding the “possible handover of nuclear weapons parts to the government in Kyiv”.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/23/7373127/

7 Likes
9 Likes

I was in Kyiv several years ago when they were just fighting the separatists. The ratio of women to men then was easily 5 to 1. I just can’t imagine what it must be like now.

8 Likes

“Okay, we had to replace most of the electronics, including the entire avionics package, with the cheap junk China sells us at 200% markup and which has a 40% failure rate. Let’s see if the plane can still fly!”

7 Likes
8 Likes

Isn’t screwing over your own soldiers how you get a revolution?

12 Likes

Wait, I thought that the wokist war on men was supposed to be a liberal operation…

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
But I fear that the learned apathy of the average Russian is too strong for any amount of abuse to overcome.

10 Likes

This isn’t a war, it’s a special wokist operation.

9 Likes

A downing from earlier this Summer:

Wow.

Looks like a power line took him out.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Might as well be a cover for failing to take care of nuclear material at certain nuclear facilities the Russian military occupied and is “controlling”.

Reportedly, some idiots did take “souvenirs” when being in Chernobyl. And not even scrap, but stuff from labs which was clearly labeled.
There was more. People digging trenches in highly contaminated soil, and later spreading the stuff into labs of the Chernobog, pardon: Chernobyl supervising site.

Dirty bombs by dirty boots.

(edit: spelling)

9 Likes

Russia is making typical middle eastern terrorists look like ordinary suburban mailbox vandals.

12 Likes

Maybe the Ukrainians were planning on eventually removing or recontextualizing that Statue. Suvorov symbolizes Russian Imperialism, and he wasn’t born in Ukraine., so… :person_shrugging:

notes that several Ukrainian streets have been renamed to honor other people.

4 Likes

But that doesn’t justify the theft. The statues – the statue of Admiral Ushakov has also disappeared – are Ukrainian public property, and now the power to decide what to do with them has been taken away from the people of Kherson.

9 Likes

angry peter stormare GIF by American Gods

8 Likes
10 Likes