2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 2)

14 Likes

Lev Parnas

I was used by Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani in ways that helped pave the way for Putin to invade Ukraine, my native land. If Trump and Giuliani’s plans had worked, the Ukrainians might not have had the necessary weapons, medical equipment, and other supplies they needed to fight back.

14 Likes
12 Likes

“Mysterious” OK, we’ll go with that, i guess. Along with the gravity storms ariund open windows. Very mysterious.

12 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

13 Likes
13 Likes
8 Likes

I wonder where that factory is, and how accessible it is.

12 Likes
9 Likes

It would be a great blessing for Prigozhin if he lived to see his trial. Judging by the methods Putin is using, he is likely to be ‘cleaned up’.

Huh. That’d be a shame.

11 Likes
13 Likes
8 Likes

As bad as Putin is, having the warlord faction in power in Russia would have been worse. Not that any of the alternatives are close to good here.

12 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

We all knew MBT delivery was going to be piecemeal, especially after the bluff of nations complaining that mean ol’ Germany was holding them back. And then once Germany said “you never asked”, they asked, were granted permission, and now are stuck.

I think the worst case was Netherlands offering up Leopard II’s that weren’t theirs to begin with, and were in an active unit. Donating them would have left that battalion without tanks. Oops.

My hope right now is that Ukraine is playing the intel war, underplaying just how much new equipment is reaching staging areas. And what they really need right now is ammo and spare parts more than new equipment.

12 Likes

Thermobaric rocket launcher go boom … boom, boom …boom … boom…kaboom!

15 Likes