2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 2)

Elsewhere, the fighting continues, and the Daily Kos still has some of the best analyses on the net:

9 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Somebody’s going to get fragged without even having to go to the front lines…

11 Likes
10 Likes

But are we talking about months or years here?

5 Likes

What message is this giving?

6 Likes

Senile dementia?

9 Likes
6 Likes

Rifles are coming out of storage in pristine condition. /s

11 Likes
16 Likes

Who thought that handing summonses at 3am was a good idea?!

Wannabe Chekist thugs who’ve been waiting all their lives to deliver the midnight knock on the door. Every country has these types but Russia has traditionally offered them a wider range of employment opportunities to indulge their sadism.

The 19th century Mosin-Nagant rifles that were handed out by Russia to unwilling conscripts from Donbas are looking better now.

8 Likes

The message 'yes, I know you gave me the double bed where I slept with a prostitute and I know this means that whatever hidden bugs and cameras you placed in that bed mean that you now have footage of it, so please accept this gift as acknowledgement that you have one over on me, but I’m so lacking in any shame that I don’t give a damn and will happily insult you with this this paltry and almost insulting duvet cover depicting both of us together. But we’re still buddies, right?

6 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

I think those videos are just a setup for future clicks

7 Likes
6 Likes

I can only assume that this is why the DoD branches get so touchy about keeping the percentage of Category IV recruits as low as possible.

4 Likes