2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 3)

9 Likes

Sad Oligarch is a modern true crime style investigative podcast series that looks into the many Russian oligarch deaths of 2022, unravelling a dark tale of Kremlin corruption and Russian political influence across the world.

4 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes

Russian influencers enjoy a e s t h e t i c ruins in occupied Ukraine.

A channel which is reportedly connected to the :ru:205th separate motorized rifle brigade posted a message about the undermining of the Kakhovka HPP, confirming their involvement.

“As I wrote back in November, in this case, undermining is inevitable. But, we miscalculated a little, and the consequences of such an uncontrolled action will soon lead to significant losses of territories.”

Ex-commander of the Russian 72nd brigade, Roman Venevitin, said that the coordinates of Delimkhanov and other Kadyrovites who were with him were leaked to the Ukrainian SBU by Wagner PMC fighters. Also, according to him, Delimkhanov was seriously wounded, and the losses among other Kadyrovites were significant.

4 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

I went to his Solidaritine concert, and it was amazing (as usual).

5 Likes

The assets will presumably be resold to Russian companies, and the profits from the deals added to the state budget, according to the newspaper. Insiders familiar with the discussion said that the government’s economic bloc is discussing these and other “draconian” measures, including the complete nationalization of companies, as it seeks to soften the blow of Western sanctions.

7 Likes
11 Likes

Done-dropped torpedos. Amazing.

9 Likes

A top hat and they’d be

Poor Harpo.

4 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
15 Likes