347 risk analysts were asked: "What are the most likely risks for the world over the next year and a half?"

That poor baby. Half lizard - half asshole.

3 Likes

The UN (finally) declares the US FDA’s 2013 ban on Mimolette imports a crime against humanity.

TIL I learned about cheese mites.

5 Likes

Just gonna recycle this one here:

… the Seveneves reference I made was in a different thread.

Uh, here’s some Haribo Gummi Happi Cola Bottles instead.

3 Likes

Awww… come on!

It needs to be a chalk board and show the Vegas line, like grown up bookies use

1 Like

As did I.

1 Like

Somewhat interesting aside: I seem to remember reading somewhere that the Queen has stopped breeding corgis as she’s aware of her mortality.

4 Likes

Paris, Texas retroactively wins the Oscar.

Ry Cooder

Still happens.

I enjoyed Repo Man, but Paris, Texas was a masterpiece.

4 Likes

Needs its own BBS topic thread.

1 Like

“Repo Man retroactively wins the 1984’s Oscar Best Picture of the Year somehow (probably related to COVID 20).”

Finally, something that would make the rest of 2020 worth it all!

4 Likes

these so-called experts also left out the 70-80 feral hogs.

5 Likes

I lost faith in the graphic right away when I noticed the “Less” and “More” arrows at the top point around the circle the wrong way.

1 Like

Anyone else notice that the top eight of these risks are all owner-class concerns? You have to get all the way down to number 9, which is “another disease outbreak”, to get to one that is a danger to people and not markets.

8 Likes

Hmm… no. Not quite.

They upped the hogs? I thought it was 30-40?

2 Likes

It’s 2020. Better put in a factor of safety…

2 Likes

It’s on the web, so varied pentatonic tunings, Vocaloid renditions, etc. of the thing can’t be far off. Brown chord, here we come. Along with a decent demarcation of ‘missed rewards’ being plenty large; ‘Muffinfop, my man, is unhappy with the rate of equity spreading effectively to all peoples, and when Muffinfop is unhappy…everyone’s 6 hour day starts at 5AM.’

What phrase would defense news people use instead of ‘Long Term Conflicts Worsened?’

4 Likes

‘Infographic’
DEF: Something that could be done with a histogram, but is harder to read.

3 Likes

10 and 11 fans vs 9, 12, and 13 fans.

3 Likes

What about 4th vs. 3rd fans?

3 Likes

Completely different fight.

2 Likes

A great man and a great artist. I couldn’t admire him more!

1 Like