347 risk analysts were asked: "What are the most likely risks for the world over the next year and a half?"

“Repo Man retroactively wins the 1984’s Oscar Best Picture of the Year somehow (probably related to COVID 20).”

Finally, something that would make the rest of 2020 worth it all!

4 Likes

these so-called experts also left out the 70-80 feral hogs.

5 Likes

I lost faith in the graphic right away when I noticed the “Less” and “More” arrows at the top point around the circle the wrong way.

1 Like

Anyone else notice that the top eight of these risks are all owner-class concerns? You have to get all the way down to number 9, which is “another disease outbreak”, to get to one that is a danger to people and not markets.

8 Likes

Hmm… no. Not quite.

They upped the hogs? I thought it was 30-40?

2 Likes

It’s 2020. Better put in a factor of safety…

2 Likes

It’s on the web, so varied pentatonic tunings, Vocaloid renditions, etc. of the thing can’t be far off. Brown chord, here we come. Along with a decent demarcation of ‘missed rewards’ being plenty large; ‘Muffinfop, my man, is unhappy with the rate of equity spreading effectively to all peoples, and when Muffinfop is unhappy…everyone’s 6 hour day starts at 5AM.’

What phrase would defense news people use instead of ‘Long Term Conflicts Worsened?’

4 Likes

‘Infographic’
DEF: Something that could be done with a histogram, but is harder to read.

3 Likes

10 and 11 fans vs 9, 12, and 13 fans.

3 Likes

What about 4th vs. 3rd fans?

3 Likes

Completely different fight.

2 Likes

A great man and a great artist. I couldn’t admire him more!

1 Like

The UN (finally) declares the US FDA’s 2013 ban on Mimollete imports a crime against humanity.

What if it is mandated that the only cheese allowed is Casu Marzu?

2 Likes

For the larva god, no!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.