58 killed and at least 515 injured by gunman in Vegas

You might want to wind down a bit and look at the contents. And the lessons learned.

Not that it helps the US of A. But personally, I think that comparing legal systems is interesting. It gave me some insights. I can of course still quip about the system in the US (or UK), of course.

As for your other post:

Panic is something different than just fear. And cowardice is a choice.

I’ve been trampled down by approximatly 500 children when I was about 12. And to come out of it, I stepped on and kicked others. No-one died that day. I didn’t even have to go to hospital. I know what I am talking about when I speak about panic. There is no choice. Survival instinct has nothing to do with cowardice.

See above, and add: it also has nothing to do with common sense. Panic is pure. If you ever really panicked, you will never forget this moment - but you also cannot remember it properly. You will need someone to tell you what happened. To rationalise. Common sense is something which is applied from the outside to someone who panics.

Sorry if I’m 'splaining here, but fuck that shit.
All of it. The shootings, the media, the politicians, and especially the anti-social media. I cannot believe my eyes and ears today. There are actually people who need to debunk conspiracy bullshit about so-called “crisis actors”? And even here, on BBBBS, we are actually discussing if running away from being a target in a shooting, a butchering, is cowardice.

This is worth to go in the Fuck Today thread.

20 Likes