70 top-paid US health industry CEOs raked in $9.8B since Obamacare passed

same here. I grew up thinking that things were great for being an American. Now…

2 Likes

I was going to write something about how the systems that should be taking 45 down are instead letting him do whatever the fuck he wants, but then I just said why bother?

Every day I wake up, realize I’m in a country that seems to be turning into a “Christian” country and think “what fresh fucking Hell will the decent people have to face today”? Sure enough, open social media and there is 45 and the TGOP and their supporters crowing on how they are going to take women’s choices by getting rid of abortions, make sure the country is more stupid by gutting public schools and make sure working people get fucked over even more to give the rich more money for “trickle down”. Plus don’t forget the TGOP looking at killing 22 to 32 million people just to get rid of the ACA and give the rich even more money!! And all the fucking time, there are 62 million dipshits who voted for this as well as ones who didn’t vote cheering them on and calling for “liberals” to be killed.

The only dream I have now after 6 months of this hatred and right wingers telling me to get over it and the news dropping the ball all the damn time is that I can make my suicide look like an accident so my wife is at least taken care of with the insurance money.

1 Like

I flip between thinking of suicide by accident and taking a senator out on my way out (most recently its been imagining flipping one onto the hood of my car and pancaking against a FOX station or bank). I probably should be in an institution that will soon be defunded.

1 Like

Yeah, but those dolts are the ones that keep us fed and make us one of the biggest food export nations in the world.

don’t worry. After the EPA is gutted, there won’t be clean water to use for farming and all of the immigrants looking for jobs will be scared off or deported so the crops won’t get picked. We’ll be at the bottom soon enough!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.