8 health benefits of eating pineapple

You can dissolve a slab of meat with pineapple, had he tried that first he might not have been so interested in dissolving his fingers.

We’ve grown pineapple. Fresh from the ground, within minutes of harvesting, is something else.

4 Likes

Do these health benefits still apply to drinking pineapple juice? It is kind of…a pain in the neck to eat pineapple.

1 Like

Boiling it doesn’t destroy most of the “good stuff”?

1 Like

I tend to throw away those pieces that make my mouth go numb. Should I not be doing that?

1 Like

Hey, I’m no expert, I just got to drink some tasty infusion the other day and have plans to make my own sometime.

edit: wikipedia says “8 minutes at 80 °C (176 °F) is sufficient to almost completely inactivate [bromelain]”

4 Likes

"Hi! I am way, way too late for this thread!"

The fact that the timing of their 21 day ‘study’ completely ignores how it overlaps with a certain 28 day cycle is really disappointing. I mean, even if the writer hadn’t considered that, surely the two married women should be at least passingly familiar with this notion? And it’s not like the dudes come across as connoisseurs.

2 Likes

Personally, any miracle cure the begins with “Bro” has my attention
I do note that most of the suggested benefits seem to involve vitamin C and there are other less pineappley ways to get that .

Pineapple fulfills every need!

2 Likes

tumblr_m97ikdN9wH1qgztfyo4_250

Pro-tip: You don’t need to eat the outside part of it. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, mine, too. Not just fresh, but canned as well. What’s up with that? Some kind of allergy?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.