9/11 Truthers are still at it about Building 7

Though I don’t hold these theories to have any merit, I can totally empathize with people not accepting the official explanation for, well, almost anything these days.

The US already had massive fault-lines of inequality and trust in government by 9-11, and with the gaslighter-in-chief running the show now, anyone with much brain can tell that lies are the most common thing from official mouths.

There are things about 9-11 that still don’t sit right with me. A lot of things that happened afterward are even worse. Does that mean that the government did it? Nah.

3 Likes

i’m also just like… ok you think the government massacred 3000 people… and you… shitpost on the internet about it? that’s your response?

wimps.

like that we ignored KSA’s role?

5 Likes

Better that than, you know, derailing trains or some such bullshit that can get people killed. :woman_shrugging:

Still, they should shut up. Now is NOT the fucking time.

1 Like

oh i totally agree, i’m not actually desiring that the proto-Qanons rise up, it’s just… if you truly think that maybe don’t make a series of youtube videos, given they apparently will straight up murder people

uh no that’s nsa. or GCHQ then they hand the info off

1 Like

F=ma in a nutshell. Moving mass and acceleration quickly built up.

3 Likes

And if they don’t go for that-

12 Likes

'Twas the Vegas Mafia. You’re welcome!

The majority of the explanations above about core failures after impact and the weight of the buildings above the impact zones don’t take into account that this is the 3rd building that collapsed - it was never hit by a plane. This is not one of the WTC Twin Towers - yet several people reference that.

There was no structural damage - only girders that fell from the other towers that damaged the face of the sides of the buildings and the exterior 10% of any one area - no projectile from falling buildings penetrated far enough to cause structural damage to this steel beamed high rise.

Their video has nothing to do with motive or politics.

Also - someone above did mention - office furniture can’t burn hot enough in that span of time to melt steel. This was the first time in documented history - that a steel high rise collapsed due to fire - other steel high rises have burned for 12 plus hours without collapse - or burned out until their fires were done.

Most posts above attack the messengers and not the message - it is an odd coincidence and the science is actually clearly on the side of the truthers.

5 Likes

ha ha, people who think it’s suspicious when a building falls down for no reason are stupid

1 Like

michael-jordan-stopit-help

7 Likes

Why?

(padding)

Yes. I know. I’m the bad guy. I posted a gif, the worst crime in history… Or maybe I talked over a man. I forget which is worst. Maybe help me, since I only have a lady brain…

OITNB-piper-ladybrain

5 Likes

It’s one thing to be suspicious when a building falls down for no apparent reason.

It’s another thing to continue insisting that a building fell down “for no reason” so many years after numerous, detailed, peer-reviewed reports by a wide variety of recognized experts explained exactly how and why the fire-damaged building collapsed.

Don’t pretend that you’re on the side of science when your assertion rests on a non-falsifiable hypothesis.

9 Likes

But… but… GUBMIT! /s

1 Like

Yes, Gubmint! Those incompetent clowns who nonetheless managed to pull off the most elaborate, expensive, perfectly orchestrated and flawlessly executed conspiracy of all time, for… reasons! And if I’m too blind to see it then I’m either a sheeple or on the Deep State’s payroll.

[checks bank account]

Looks like I’m a sheeple.

8 Likes

No, just people who ignore scientific evidence because it conflicts with their stupid conspiracy theories. Nice try, though.

3 Likes

If this was the first documented case - ever - where a steel high rise collapsed due to fire - and it is - by NIST modeling, analysis and historical record - again, no high rise ever fell due to fire before this, then the science prior to this was on the side of the truthers - it was a unique and total new event that had never occurred before this day. Only in that there was not a scientific precedent for this

Please don’t misquote what I said to portray I don’t support their analysis and modeling of the collapse or that I support and conspiracy theories

3 Likes

I don’t think this word means what you use it mean.

Can’t put it any better than @audaxaxon above.

6 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic. Because a bunch of that kind of stuff did happen - see the disaster capitalism divvying up of loot and contracts amongst Halibuton and Cheney’s other fellow travellers after the invasion of Iraq, the Patriot Act, TSA etc, etc.
There was a whole wish-list of policies, actions and power grabs that Cheney and Republican’s in general had been dreaming of for years made real thanks to the political capital gained after 9/11.
It was all stuff they were looking for an excuse to do, and they jumped on it with both feet when they got it. That’s the grain of truth those government conspiracy pearllers grew around.

8 Likes