These peaches come packaged with 9/11 conspiracy theories

Originally published at: These peaches come packaged with 9/11 conspiracy theories | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Peaches can’t melt steel beams.

25 Likes

Missed the opportunity to sell some frozen produce and call it Freeze Peach.

26 Likes

Lawyer: “Your honor, my client pleads inno…”
Cox: “It’s definitely easier to grow weed.”

14 Likes

Down the road from me is someone with a lot of hand-painted 9/11 signs running the length of their property along the road, and they give away produce rather than sell it. I assume one has to have a conversation (listen to a monologue until one’s ears bleed) as the real price, so I’ve never stopped. Still, it seems a fair offer for those who agree or at least wouldn’t mind the lecture.

8 Likes

I don’t care about your Peach-Tree, Dish the dirt.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You beat me to it! :rofl:

2 Likes

He absolutely should not be facing charges for growing marijuana, let alone felony charges. This does not mean, however, that this bad policy has anything to do with his idiotic 9/11 trutherism garbage.

10 Likes

One bad apple can…oh, um.

3 Likes

Well, that’s just peachy.

4 Likes

But what about those “freeze peaches”?

3 Likes

Spoiled fruit.

1 Like

Watch his bidness get ratioed. I don’t understand stupid people: almost universally they fail the “better to be silent and thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt” test.

1 Like

Why is no one covering the real issue: that Palisades Produce hires ninjas to attack people making ads or music videos about their competitors’ products? They paid for the attack on the Presidents of the United States of America!!!

Still a more coherent theory than their 9/11 ones.

6 Likes

with all the greatest apologies to @Mindysan33 and all the other fantastic folk in that state, when i read the headline, i thought Georgia. i’ll try to keep my knee jerks from coloring my reactions, henceforth.
then i RTFA and the weed growing thing made me laugh! Colorado is a legal recreational use state. i guess there is still a black market for “homegrown”?
maybe he thought “government weed” was turning coloradans gay? dude needs to stop listening to Alex Jones while stoned.

7 Likes

TBF - Georgia has spent millions of dollars so that you associate quality peaches with Georgia.

Similar to Florida and Orange Juice.

5 Likes

and well we remember Anita Bryant, the bigot that promoted the orange juice campaign.

9 Likes

Came for the POTUSA/Peaches reference. Didn’t leave disappointed.

But HASN’T ANYBODY CONNECTED THE DOTS between pot and peaches???

3 Likes

6 Likes

Sign in to confirm your age

This video may be inappropriate for some users.

1 Like